IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

I had two insane extreme mood swings today. one I can sort of pre-empt and handle somewhat more easily, but two within just 2 hrs of each other? fuck. I feel utterly exhausted. I hate being angry.

photo-7808.png?_r=1392110654

more like

blackstuff_003_470x336.jpg

i want to pick up my bags and just leave and travel around for a bit but i only have 400 bucks to my name, lol, one of these days i'll have a temper tantrum and just fuck off.

I had two insane extreme mood swings today. one I can sort of pre-empt and handle somewhat more easily, but two within just 2 hrs of each other? fuck. I feel utterly exhausted. I hate being angry.

Meditation man, it's the only way I can reliably break free of that stuff. Just 15 minutes a day, whenever you get the time. I can give you some more ideas if you're interested.

Meditation man, it's the only way I can reliably break free of that stuff. Just 15 minutes a day, whenever you get the time. I can give you some more ideas if you're interested.

hit me, I'll try anything. I'm having another one right now. I feel like killing somebody.

I think it's because I've been trying to change my diet. I've been eating less but healthier. not for weight loss purposes (if I lost any weight I'd cease to materially exist) but - lol - to actually feel better and be more emotionally stable in the long run partly through better nutrition. sure is fucking working.

I have a fever and have been trapped somewhere deep in my bed tripping on cold medicine for the last 8 hours. But now all I want is yummilicious bubbles of chocolatey joy.

I hope you feel better soon =(

fwp

I've been the sole contributor on a mgmt standpoint to my company's H&S program for almost 2 years, often putting personal time into it. As the company has grown they are now hiring a jr and sr EH&S coordinator and rather than extend either position to me (I'm only about 6 months worth of (intermittent, not continuous) training from having my gold seal) they're hiring from outside and have no intention of hiring me.

"We don't want to sound selfish but we have you where we need you right now" they said. wtf?! it really speaks volumes about the culture and style of leadership there.

end rant

Went to get the dishes in the sink done, forgot I used up all the dish soap earlier this week and forgot to buy more... I really wish this apartment had a dishwasher.

I had to choose between two special lectures today related to Japan, totally chose the wrong one. Sad chen wasted time :(

What were the choices??

The choices were:

"Institutionalizing Trust: Early Tokugawa Policy and Formation of Peasant Villages"

or

"Workers or Consumers? A Survey Experiment on the Duality of Citizens' Interests in the Politics of Trade"

I chose the second one, fucking total waste of time. His speaking was awful and his methodology was crap.

Moving with two friends to a new place. Hunting for places to live SUCKS :cerious:

I don't want to pay more than 600$ a month in for my room in the house so Seattle is totally a crap-shoot. There are some newish 2bd/2bth apartments that go for a little under 2K and up out here! I know thats nothing compared to New York or London or L.A., but how the fuck does one afford that?! Looking @ a converted 3bd/2bth duplex that has 2000 square feet today at noon. Got the first viewing he's doing so hopefully if all goes well, I'll be moving in a few days/a week to a place where I can set up a new studio and life.

someone in my unit block destroyed the front door lock. so management put up a notice on the noticeboard about it. walked by it this morning on the way out for coffee and saw that (presumably the same) someone has drawn a giant dick on it in permanent red marker. nice.