IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Guest jasondonervan

The office at work this morning is freezing cold, thanks to the air-con running at full blast for no apparent reason. Even though it's a brisk autumnal morning, it's milder outside than in here.

Boredom, to me, is like a fucking cancer infecting all aspects of life. I start to feel useless, dumb, ugly, and what is worse is that the more I get bored the less I'd start to do something. I hate it and I hope geneticists, someday in the future, find a way to remove the fucking boredom gene from our DNA.

Edited by logakght

(IMO)

Boredom is a modern construct. A result of the speeding up of life, overstimulation, too many things constantly demanding our attention which create a void when they're not there. It's only when you expect to be doing something all the time that you start feeling bored when you're not. Our distant ancestors experienced no such thing, they could just sit in silence and feel time flow over them.

That's my yoda for the day.

dope

(IMO)

Boredom is a modern construct. A result of the speeding up of life, overstimulation, too many things constantly demanding our attention which create a void when they're not there. It's only when you expect to be doing something all the time that you start feeling bored when you're not. Our distant ancestors experienced no such thing, they could just sit in silence and feel time flow over them.

That's my yoda for the day.

agreed, that's a very good way to put it.

It's all relative.

I can't masturbate cause I'm in class.

who made that rule?

Just tug it discretely or rub it on the leg of your desk. You can get away with it!

my huge soundcloud following of 3900+ consists mostly of douchebags or at least completely random people who don't really care at all, because I was "soundclouder of the day" once, a year ago. it's kind of funny browsing through all the names though. I dunno I'm just rolling with it but I feel strange about it.

Because I'm unfamiliar with the term "stacking it" and the Australian PM I just imagined someone vaguely Clinton-like giving it to some poor woman while a group of important looking men in suits observe from their seats... which would be a pretty crazy thing to see in any paper. (I'm supposing now that the Australian PM is the woman, who is drunk and face down? I like my initial interpretation better.)

My good coffee ran out and I'm stuck drinking my disgusting back-up Nabob coffee that I was complaining about earlier in the thread. I really don't understand how this shit has remained on the shelves.

Girlfriend bought a new catfood brand for her cat this week, and today the thing has the most god awful smelling shits ever. :wtf: We have a self-cleaning litterbox that we keep in the closet of our entryway and I can still smell it in the living room. It's gag-inducing. If this keeps up beyond this weekend I'm making her go buy the old brand again.

*sprays febreeze generously into the air*

Edited by ghOsty

Girlfriend bought a new catfood brand for her cat this week, and today the thing has the most god awful smelling shits ever. :wtf: We have a self-cleaning litterbox that we keep in the closet of our entryway and I can still smell it in the living room. It's gag-inducing. If this keeps up beyond this weekend I'm making her go buy the old brand again.

*sprays febreeze generously into the air*

i think this happens to all cats when you change their food up...

The only thing in the world that hates the smell of my cat's shit more than I do is my cat

He looks like he wants to kill himself after shitting and runs into the bathroom every ten minutes to see if the smell has disappeared

Edited by baph

I'm lucky enough to not have to deal with shits from the kitties at the moment. They are well trained. The fattest one of the two eats extremely quickly and doesn't seem to chew. Little bugger was sick at the top of the stairs Wednesday night while I was in bed. The smell was vile. Having to put it into a bag was even worse when I felt the warmness of it seeping through to my hand.

I've just had a bout of norovirus (thanks Brixton academy you shithole), and though now recovered, every pre pump sphincter tingling is accompanied by the fear of a wet fart.