IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

i'm trying to buy a stereo locally but the person seems to be flaky and doesn't return calls. i hate waiting for people in these situations but it's something i want so i wait...

Guest beatfanatic

i just found two packs of this

90074-nong-shim-shin-ramen-lg.jpg

i just went vegetarian

and its got beef in it :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

i love those. The kimchi one is really good too.

i just went vegetarian

i love those. The kimchi one is really good too.

Shit's delicious.

I don't think I can manage two lifestyle changes at once, but if you're used to going veggie you should have leg up.

I have a friend who tried to quit cigs, energy drinks, and booze simultaneously. About a month later he was a full on speed freak.

I guess all I'm saying is stay off the speed, disparaissant!

Edited by baph

i just went vegetarian

wtf? you're being stupid.

there's no meat in those. it's like a nicotine patch.

i just went vegetarian

I just bought a pack of these. Are you sure there's actually meat in it? I always assumed it was just flavoring.

And my first world problem of today is that my ears are tired from listening to too much music.

Edited by Zephyr_Nova

My ears are slightly tireder due to another couple hours of constant loud music listening, and I think I lost a little bit of hearing too (left ear popped). Furthermore, I'm feeling burnt out from excessive coffee consumption and my mouth tastes like poo.

Guest hahathhat

My ears are slightly tireder due to another couple hours of constant loud music listening, and I think I lost a little bit of hearing too (left ear popped). Furthermore, I'm feeling burnt out from excessive coffee consumption and my mouth tastes like poo.

this, plus i'm still trying to get a take i like.

I typed my previous post in this thread on my three year old second generation iPhone, and it was a slightly unpleasant experience.

Guest disparaissant

i would be a lot better about quitting cigarettes if i also quit drinking

but yeah

no meat, no smokes, and on top of that, no getting drunk? that's not gonna happen.

Guest hahathhat

no meat, no smokes, and on top of that, no getting drunk? that's not gonna happen.

well, maybe it will. but not in one night

been busy all day, house work, out and about. going to watch a movie or x-files , something that will compliment this bag of twizzler pull n peels i bought. :closedeyes:

haha that reminds me. i went to buy a chicken from a place that sells them for £4, but there were none there. so i asked a staff man, and he said an asian girl came in and bought a trolley-load of them and that was the last of them. i walked a few doors up (after previously walking the other way and only finding chicken for £7.95, meaning i'd have no money for wine) and found somewhere else selling chickens for £4. so it was fine, i had chicken and money for wine. first world success!