IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Guest disparaissant

i have to work for 10 hours today but all i want to do is hide under a sheet and listen to the cure

Guest hahathhat

i have to work for 10 hours today but all i want to do is hide under a sheet and listen to the cure

complaining about regular work is definitely a first world problem

Guest Lady kakapo

People have set fire to my home town (Brixton).

pics or gtfo

kakapo is going down there this evening after work to check if the chinese supermarket is ok, I'll ask him to take pics.

I'm sleepy after lunch but my STUPID culture doesn't incorporate siestas into the working day

That is an actual first world problem that needs to be rectified imO. People's sleeping cycles are not taken into account as a basic human right. You should see my shifts omG.

Guest Coalbucket PI

I'm sleepy after lunch but my STUPID culture doesn't incorporate siestas into the working day

That is an actual first world problem that needs to be rectified imO. People's sleeping cycles are not taken into account as a basic human right. You should see my shifts omG.

sometimes I have to have a short nap in the toilets :(

i have athletes foot because all of my trainers wore away and ive been trekking about in boots too small for me for the last three weeks.

it smells like corpses

Guest Enter a new display name

Having a cellphone is too much for me because nobody contacts me so I'm selling it.

Guest rumbo

When I lived in Canada, I was shocked to find out that they charge you for RECEIVING calls. This of course happens in the US too.

Unheard of here, or in Europe. Of course the cost of calling here is greater, but to be charged because some twat called the wrong number is reprehensible. :diablo:

i spoke poorly of my experience at a record store on watmm, and somebody from the record store created a watmm account to argue against my opinion :emotawesomepm9:

i spoke poorly of my experience at a record store on watmm, and somebody from the record store created a watmm account to argue against my opinion :emotawesomepm9:

lol. awesome. where's the thread?

I feel a slight decrease in my serotonin levels due to the e I took a couple nights ago (presumably). I found out I did not know how to spell serotonin. I'm browsing watmm to avoid dealing with "real world" responsibilities. I'm placing the realm of watmm outside of the real world for some reason. There are so many problems everywhere if you actually look for them. Fuck.

Guest disparaissant

man i am so depressed i am in physical pain from it and my dad just rang and said he's in town and he'd like to take me out to dinner and i just don't even want to move and will probably embarrass myself if i leave the house but i am in a tight spot financially so a free meal is hard to turn down.

i hope you all look forward to my next post about having a panic attack/crying jag in a thai restaurant

Guest underscore

lol. awesome. where's the thread?

I feel a slight decrease in my serotonin levels due to the e I took a couple nights ago (presumably). I found out I did not know how to spell serotonin. I'm browsing watmm to avoid dealing with "real world" responsibilities. I'm placing the realm of watmm outside of the real world for some reason. There are so many problems everywhere if you actually look for them. Fuck.

http://forum.watmm.com/topic/169-recent-purchases-thread/page__view__findpost__p__1634167

my 1/2th world problem; internet forums i visit just changed layout

Have to go downstairs and hang my own washing !!

I have a dryer, but it's bedding and sunny and my mums here at the moment and continuously reminding me about not wasting energy.