IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Guest disparaissant

Sometimes when I download an mkv, it won't stream to my PS3. Usually the reason is the idiot who muxed it enabled compression on the track (why this is the default in mkvtoolnix I don't know).

this drives me mad.

i use mkv2vob because it's easier than letting pms (lol) transcode it and sap my computer's measly computing powers... but it's annoying.

oh yeah why can't i find adventure time season 1 in HD anywhere i am annoyed

Guest disparaissant

oh yeh also i just got into andrew jackson jihad and i wish i would have years ago but i never checked them out because i was checking out so much other stuff i never got around to it. that's definitely a first world problem, having so much music that i miss out on good stuff because i'm too distracted by other good stuff.

I want to be able to make cool electronic music but I have no musical skills whatsoever.

sounds like you've got the right stuff for electronic music...download Fruity Loops. you'll be on Rephlex within 6 months.

- Also in Beijing the hotel forgot my soft mattress pad so I had to politely request one. Usually they remember.

excellent.

my casio sk-5 arrived from the world of eBay, and the a/c adapter didn't work. apparently it was tested by the audio equipment company selling it, so i'm hoping the a/c adapter replacement they paid for will work when it arrives. otherwise i'll have to return the keyboard and get another one. fuck. my. life.

Guest futuregirlfriend

Adobe shit timebombed.

Can't find a copy of the Craig Anderson, Tom Cruise Yo Yo doodle.

My buxom Virgin Mary seems to be having second thoughts about letting me film her cradling a bonneted trout.

Two flights of stairs to the kitchen.

Guest Great Maker ShaiHulud

As usual there is nothing suitable in the house to drink that isn't alcoholic or tap water. No one buys anything good when I'm gone it seems. And the fridge is again full of shitty generic mild cheddar instead of my Extra sharp white Tillamook.

When I was at the QFC buying stuff, the clerk asked me what kind of bags I wanted, and I replied "paper". So he filled the paper bag with my groceries, leaving the huge 12 pack of Sanbitter out of the bag. This is a favorite pet peeve of mine -- 1gal jugs of milk, 12 packs of beer, they always seem to think I want to lug it out of the store on my index finger while I schlep the other 2-4 bags. Just fucking bag the groceries! And to salt the wound, when I requested that he bag the Sanbitter as well he used PLASTIC!

Edited by Great Maker ShaiHulud

Did I mention that the same chinese couple who took my exit row seat for their (extremely cute and friendly) baby also CHANGED HER FUCKING DIAPER IN FRONT OF ME. Instead of using the bathroom like HUMANS FROM THE FIRST WORLD.

..and I had to come back to report this: My Carpano Antica vermouth is sitting NEXT to the fridge in the garage. To make room for the costco size mounds of disgusting cheese no doubt. For over a month it sat there baking...

Edited by Great Maker ShaiHulud

Sometimes when I download an mkv, it won't stream to my PS3. Usually the reason is the idiot who muxed it enabled compression on the track (why this is the default in mkvtoolnix I don't know).

this drives me mad.

i use mkv2vob because it's easier than letting pms (lol) transcode it and sap my computer's measly computing powers... but it's annoying.

oh yeah why can't i find adventure time season 1 in HD anywhere i am annoyed

I actually just use mmg to remux without compression. Mkv2vob will actually crash when attempting to open these files.

Guest disparaissant

right now i totally want to watch adventure time but no matter what i do i can't connect to any of my network shares on this piece of shit netbook BLAH

Guest disparaissant

AW YEAH GOT IT!

so uhm

now the only problem i have is that i have one cigarette left and then i am quitting forever and it sucks. total feeling of dread.

my japanese build-your-own-mini-synth kit has japanese-only instructions, so i have to PRINT out a separate PDF of english instructions at work. what is that about

Guest theSun

AW YEAH GOT IT!

so uhm

now the only problem i have is that i have one cigarette left and then i am quitting forever and it sucks. total feeling of dread.

just smoke weed instead

Don't know what to do. :shrug: (In general, not about something particular.)

Yeah. We are fighting for our pure meta-physical survival. Yesterday I was humming the whole day, "I don't know what to do with myself..." :unsure: