IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Guest Deep Fried Everything

my bestest friend from canada came to visit and now she's gone but before she left she drunkenly insisted that i move to canada and we could get a civil union and i could be a citizen and live with her and her mom in toronto and even though she was drunk i'm like 90% sure she actually meant it and now i really want to

but i have obligations here still and will for a while and siiiiiiiigh

you sound a bit like a girl friend (two words) of mine, someone who would have that type of idea, and i'll say that it's probably not gonna work out. but then you knew that! :whistling:

hmmmmmmmm, first world problems? i need a job, but that's my own damn fault, and actually is probably a 2nd and 3rd world problem too.

pre-emptive edit: the rent is too damn high!

My life is generally pretty awesome at the moment (I love my job, my music is sounding great, and I have excellent friends who I spend time with every weekend) but the loneliness of not having a girlfriend is starting to get to me in a big way. I can't seem to cope with being single, aarghBLUBLUBLUBLUBLUBLUB

Guest underscore

quit your complaining. I haven't had sex in 6 months! 6!

6 months is nothing. i went like 15 years once.

(also, 6 months is within the calender year, luckier than some/me. even if it werent within the calender year it would be luckier than me. balls)

It's not even about the sex, really. Guess I'm just having withdrawals after being in relationships pretty much constantly for the past 4 years.. I can't see the benefit of being single at the moment.

quit your complaining. I haven't had sex in 6 months! 6!

craigslist

Obsessing about headphones and if I bought the best monitoring pair for the price range. Shure 840s @ $189. Like them better than beyerdynamic and Seinheissers in same price bracket.

They're pretty good, especially at under $200, and unlike your classic Sony monitors they don't sound like shrill icepicks to the eardrum. They're maybe not perfectly neutral or totally resolving for monitoring but they're actually listenable for playback, and for every dipshit x who tells you N is a neutral headphone, dipshit y is going to say N isn't neutral but P is, anyway.

upvote for audiophile and N/NP problem references in the same post.

oh shit, this isn't reddit. i can't upvote you.

now that's a proper first world problem.

Guest Sprigg

It's not even about the sex, really. Guess I'm just having withdrawals after being in relationships pretty much constantly for the past 4 years.. I can't see the benefit of being single at the moment.

Man, after being single for a year, I can't see the benefit of a girlfriend.

:whistling:

denial

Guest disparaissant

you sound a bit like a girl friend (two words) of mine, someone who would have that type of idea, and i'll say that it's probably not gonna work out. but then you knew that! :whistling:

you're not wrong

but i am finding it very hard to talk myself out of it

:facepalm:

edittttt: honestly i am going back to school this semester with the intention of transferring out ASAP and if i can get into a school in toronto well free housing is nice and if it doesn't work out, i've got other options at that point. see, i temper my bad decisions with some logic!

Edited by disparaissant

Fucking humiliated myself on the forum I frequent most, now I have no idea where I stand.

I have two ideas for new threads, but I don't even know if I should be posting at all...

my roomate has his speakers up too loud so i have to plug my monitors in to hear my downloaded movies...

Edited by ghOsty

Fucking humiliated myself on the forum I frequent most, now I have no idea where I stand.

I have two ideas for new threads, but I don't even know if I should be posting at all...

hey just don't go back there. :cisfor:

Guest Coalbucket PI

I want some new threads to post in, but everyone is too humiliated to provide me with them

fucking fuck, the second half of this dumb fucking animation just disappeared from a project i'm working on at work. FUCK YEAH FUCKING FRIDAYS FUCK DUNKIN DONUTS FUCK

Apple Computer now has more cash to spend than the United States government.

Latest figures from the US Treasury Department show that the country has an

operating cash balance of $73.7bn (£45.3bn).

Apple's most recent financial results put its reserves at $76.4bn (£46.9bn).

Guest theSun

maybe they will spend it on something useful

edit - my tummy hurts a little :(

Edited by theSun

Guest Pennywise

I want to be able to make cool electronic music but I have no musical skills whatsoever.

whatsoever is a weird word

Guest theSun

useful, right. by who's standards? ..my tummy hurts too

obviously, by your standards tr00n

edit - my tummy hurts less, but now i'm at that point where i should be hungry for lunch but still a little nauseous

Edited by theSun