IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

I feel like I should think up a first world problem that I'm having but kinda can't think of any good ones. I'm a bit lazy about it too, as it's just there but I wouldn't think about it because I don't really have to. So now I'm bummed about it, because I'm not going to appear cool in front of judgemental internet people.

I slept on the Amon Tobin show in Los Angeles and now it's sold out. Trying to find tix for under $85 but can't and afraid I might have to miss the show. :sad:

whoa people pay 85 dollars to see amon tobin these days?

Guest Sprigg

I just handed over the last of my money for the month's car insurance. Broke till next Friday with 1/4 tank of gas... and I live a twenty minute drive from work. Fuck.

I slept on the Amon Tobin show in Los Angeles and now it's sold out. Trying to find tix for under $85 but can't and afraid I might have to miss the show. :sad:

Tickets were $37 (before fees).

Last I checked (yesterday) Stubhub has 'em for $85 and up.

Tickets were $37 (before fees).

Last I checked (yesterday) Stubhub has 'em for $85 and up.

just like, watch a dubbed vhs of mtv subterranean and smoke some weed :shrug:

I had to print my name, address, and several song titles out 12 times over to give a charity compilation release permission to use them. Please shoot me in the face... I mean I'm glad to be a part of it and all, I just hate filling out the same information over and over and over again by hand. That's right near the top of my "things I hate" list.

Guest theSun

I had to print my name, address, and several song titles out 12 times over to give a charity compilation release permission to use them. Please shoot me in the face... I mean I'm glad to be a part of it and all, I just hate filling out the same information over and over and over again by hand. That's right near the top of my "things I hate" list.

i really enjoy these types of things, but i have no forms to fill out in great quantity :(:(

gay ass apple earbuds got damaged somehow. all the low and middle frequencies are no longer audible fml

I didn't know they were audible to begin with! :cisfor:

edit for kaini:

hardnessvenndiagram.png

Edited by baph

i really enjoy these types of things, but i have no forms to fill out in great quantity :(:(

How good are you at forgery? I'll send some over next time I have this dilemma.

OH GOD SCANNING THE FORMS FUCK! That whole ordeal must have taken an hour at least.

my girlfriend wants to watch the justin bieber movie.

SO.

never say never © justin bieber first world problems

SO.

I crossed out the extraneous details in your post. Sorry, KY.

Guest hahathhat

SO.

never say never © justin bieber first world problems

pretend to be madly aroused and grope around in your pants furiously every time he's on-screen. chances are she won't want to watch it again after that

Guest AcrossCanyons

took too many questionable substances last night and I can't sleep for shit. i feel this is truly a first world problem.

Guest Great Maker ShaiHulud

Sometimes when I download an mkv, it won't stream to my PS3. Usually the reason is the idiot who muxed it enabled compression on the track (why this is the default in mkvtoolnix I don't know).

I recently had a business trip in china and I had time to do some sightseeing as well. It was an awesome trip but I can always find things to complain about...

- I was promised an exit row seat on China Airlines flight 6 from Taipei to Los Angeles. I confirmed that they were reserving it for me on the phone from Hong Kong, then at the gate in Hong Kong, then the stewardess on the flight from Hong Kong to Taipei informed me that it was available, then I again confirmed at the gate in Taipei. They gave me an aisle seat in the row across from the exit row NOT THE FUKING EXIT ROW. The gate attendant in Taipei EVEN MENTIONED how it was next to the galley instead of the bathroom. So, slightly more legroom -- not enough to REALLY get pissed about but it was a real letdown after hearing all this positive info about my exit row seat. Plus a fucking couple who GOT THE ACTUAL EXIT ROW had a MOTHERFUCKING INFANT!!! YES, THAT'S RIGHT AN INFANT CHINESE PERSON TOOK MY EXIT ROW FUCKING SEAT!!!!!!!!!!! Since this is on a shitty Chinese airline they are fucking stingy with the drinks (even water for some reason) so I had to constantly get up and go into the galley anyway.

Plus I would not have given the food to a starving dog.

I have always flown United before, and they always give me the correct seat -- next to the galley, not the bathroom.

Not getting the exit row seat would not have pissed me off by itself -- shit happens, business class is full so they can't upgrade the other guy. But to be lied to about it at every step of the way really pissed me off. Only slightly more than the time the bitch in the United lounge kept lying to me about how they COULDNT give me the exit row seat, so I waited for the next person to take the shift and she fucking printed my new boarding pass with no fucking comment.

- In Beijing the floor of the shower was tilted TOWARDS the shower door so it flooded the entire bathroom after only a few minutes of use. I was forced to use the bathtub. This is on the club level of the Crowne Plaza. It was more amusing than annoying really, since I think it's just the way the shower was designed - I imagine every room in the hotel is this way.

- Also in Beijing the hotel forgot my soft mattress pad so I had to politely request one. Usually they remember.

- In Hong Kong I had no hot water, and the rain showerhead was plugged up, so I moved to a different hotel after they REFUSED to give me a different room (some Korean life insurance company had a huge convention going on). Then the new hotel wanted 15HKD to print my boarding pass. I figured that shit would be complimentary for someone with over 100k points. Aside from the extortion on the business center it was pretty cool. The pool on the roof was a bit small, and the window between the club and the pool kept fogging up so you couldn't really enjoy the view when people were using the pool.

- In Xi'an I ordered a Manhattan at the hotel. What I got was approximately 2m1 of whiskey in a huge old fashioned glass, and another huge glass with a disgusting mixture of white vermouth with a couple of drops of bitters in it. It was seriously like 1/6 the size of a normal cocktail. And they had just thrown the liqour in the glass -- no mixing and no ice ever touched it. I left without paying and shamed them in to taking it off the hotel bill when I left. Strange thing was the restaurant in that hotel was great.

Edited by Great Maker ShaiHulud