IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Guest disparaissant

why would you do such a thing

because i was smoking it for all the wrong reasons and entirely too much.

it's been p. good for me but i wouldn't mind smoking a lil here and there, i just haven't bothered yet.

Guest uptown devil

i wouldn't mind smoking a lil here and there

that's always my mindset when i kick back up, then within a week it's straight back to twice a day.

Guest disparaissant

i wouldn't mind smoking a lil here and there

that's always my mindset when i kick back up, then within a week it's straight back to twice a day.

heheh i haven't smoked in a year and a half now, if i were to blaze up i'd probably just have a panic attack right off anyway.

edit: the day i signed up for watmm is the last day i smoked weed. how weird is that?

Edited by disparaissant

Just picked up some food from Burger King - You know when they forget the fries or something? Well guess what they forgot today: THE MEAT ON THE BURGER! I got a whopper bun with tomato, salad, sauce and everything but no patty. What the FUCK?

Just picked up some food from Burger King - You know when they forget the fries or something? Well guess what they forgot today: THE MEAT ON THE BURGER! I got a whopper bun with tomato, salad, sauce and everything but no patty. What the FUCK?

u fat

today i was on the downtown R tryin to transfer somewhere—i forget—

WHEN SUDDENLY

"DERP THIS IS MTA THE R IS BORKED"

so i gotta walk one block IN THE RAIN to take the 1 uptown one stop

then TRANSFER

to take the 2 downtown

then TRANSFER AGAIN

to take the C to get to my place

i hope my imported build-your-own-synthesizer kit wasn't ruined FML SMFH

Guest uptown devil

if i were to blaze up i'd probably just have a panic attack right off anyway.

but that's the fun part!

Guest underscore

edit: the day i signed up for watmm is the last day i smoked weed. how weird is that?

just trading one habit that makes you a smelly hippy for another habit that makes you a smelly hippy (i partake in both cabbanis and watmms, so i'm an extra smelly hippy.)

I keep re-working songs for the new Pselodux album in my head without actually recording anything. On the one hand, it'll probably be pretty mindblowing, but on the other IT'S JUST TAKING TOO DAMN LONG AUGH

Guess that's what I get when trying to write a 3-song album with a 45min running time..

Edited by modey

Guest theSun

burned a grilled cheese sandwich, threw it in the garbage can. burned ANOTHER grilled cheese, threw it in the garbage can. gave up. making bowl of cereal, i finished off the box (threw it in the garbage), only to notice that my milk was expired. threw it in the garbage. threw cereal in the back yard. ate a granola bar. it was stale. ate another granola bar from the same package. also stale. attempted to make a non-grilled cheese sandwich - no more cheese. by now it's too late to heat up any frozen food or prepare anything warm.

after all that, i have a cousin that wants me (lol) to resolder some shit in his flash drive. does best buy or anything do that shit? i don't even want to touch his drive, it's apparently really important and he figures he'll probably be able to get the data off :facepalm:

Guest disparaissant

i'm quitting smoking for the third time (FOREVER THIS TIME) and i have to babysit a hyperactive 2 year old and that just sucks.

i just wanna yell at him but it will have literally no effect. actually it will have an effect, he will be even worse.

fuck i hate children sometimes.

They probably did you a favour.

i'm quitting smoking for the third time (FOREVER THIS TIME) and i have to babysit a hyperactive 2 year old and that just sucks.

i just wanna yell at him but it will have literally no effect. actually it will have an effect, he will be even worse.

fuck i hate children sometimes.

Congrats on the quitting

(highfive.gif), but if I had to babysit a 2 year old I'd probably turn to heroin, and hard.

I keep re-working songs for the new Pselodux album in my head without actually recording anything.

Very cool, I would love to try approaching more tracks that way, though I'm not sure my memory would be kind enough for it to work.

burned a grilled cheese sandwich, threw it in the garbage can. burned ANOTHER grilled cheese, threw it in the garbage can. gave up. making bowl of cereal, i finished off the box (threw it in the garbage), only to notice that my milk was expired. threw it in the garbage. threw cereal in the back yard. ate a granola bar. it was stale. ate another granola bar from the same package. also stale. attempted to make a non-grilled cheese sandwich - no more cheese. by now it's too late to heat up any frozen food or prepare anything warm.

lol, amazing!

I went tubing down some rapids for 4 hours straight this afternoon, and I am knowing the pain of a bad sunburn for the first time in my life. So glad I wore a shirt... I want to fucking amputate my legs right now.

Guest hahathhat

i just remembered a first world problem i had a year or so ago!!

i needed an updated passport photo so i could travel to the second world. i went to a CVS that did passport photos and stated my requirements. i was told to go to the photo counter at back. no one was there!! questioning of a cashier upfront led to an "uh, yeah, i think he's on break" and that he was due back in 15 minutes or so. this was long enough to be annoying, but too short to really leave the store and get anything else done. so i decided to wait.

20 minutes later, i am getting annoyed. i had figured this "15 minutes" was accurate! unsure how to otherwise vent my frustrations, i began rearranging the photography section of the CVS, if only to kill the tedium. i really threw myself into the task of artfully scrambling everything. i half figured someone would come and tell me to knock it off, but no one did.

after the wait time hit 40 minutes, some pimply-faced kid showed up. didn't even acknowledge the mess i'd made, the prick. it was a fucking work of art. he took my passport photos and told me THERE'S A SALE i save a dollar. thanks CVS

Guest disparaissant

^^^^^^^^ that's more of a first world solution, well played.

i caved and had a cigarette or three (living with smokers and trying to quit is the worrrrrsssst) and that was fucking idiotic of me i have no willpower.

Guest hahathhat

in college some girl wandered into my dorm room when i was drunk and we were hanging out and hey do you want a cigarette? i had never tried one before. i remember my initial reaction was "my mouth tastes like socks!" this is actually what i said aloud

with age and maturity i've found them an OK thing to do when you're stuck in traffic in clement weather. never really felt an addictive draw. lucky i suppose.