IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Guest cult fiction

My dog has begun howling in his sleep nearly every night and it scares the shit out of me. Hella scary sound when it wakes you up at 4 am.

What kind of dogs, some dogs sound like hell beasts

My dog has begun howling in his sleep nearly every night and it scares the shit out of me. Hella scary sound when it wakes you up at 4 am.

What kind of dogs, some dogs sound like hell beasts

Rottweiler. Sounds a bit like an air raid siren.

There's this friend of a friend at my class that follows us everywhere and just won't shut the fuck up. He thinks out loud. He narrates all of his thought processes. He's doing an exercise, he's saying the operations out loud. He finally understands this math concept, he starts telling you what was so confusing and how he finally understood it. He's listening to the teacher, and he repeats everything the teacher says verbally. A friend at the bus asked me something about Breaking Bad and I haven't said 3 words when he cuts me off and starts replying to me friend. He doesn't even know this friend, he hasn't seen him in his life. He's explicitly talking with me, yet he just physically can't shut the fuck up. Jesus fuck this guy really gets on my nerves

Edited by ThatSpanishGuy

I had to get a sim cutter (£2/3) because Virgin refused to give me a small sim unless I buy the phone from them. Fuckers. It's not the small change that I was bothered about, it was the fact I had to wait an extra 5 days for it.

You can cut it down yourself but I didn't trust myself.

I spent $55 on a bluetooth mouse (the ridiculous microsoft wedge mouse), only to realise that 1) the touch scrolling fucking sucks; and 2) I'm getting super proficient at using the amazing macbook pro trackpad, so much so that I probably won't need a mouse.

should have got the apple bluetooth mouse..

There's this friend of a friend at my class that follows us everywhere and just won't shut the fuck up. He thinks out loud. He narrates all of his thought processes. He's doing an exercise, he's saying the operations out loud. He finally understands this math concept, he starts telling you what was so confusing and how he finally understood it. He's listening to the teacher, and he repeats everything the teacher says verbally. A friend at the bus asked me something about Breaking Bad and I haven't said 3 words when he cuts me off and starts replying to me friend. He doesn't even know this friend, he hasn't seen him in his life. He's explicitly talking with me, yet he just physically can't shut the fuck up. Jesus fuck this guy really gets on my nerves

he sounds autistic

first world problem: finding out that there is literally only one tape manufacturing company in the united states that does full artwork, custom tape shells and duplication, but since cassettes are getting big again the turn around time is something like 2-3 months so i had to get a tape duping machine myself, turns out it's broken so now I have to individually hand record each cassette. So far it's taken me about 10 hours just to do 5 of them.

Edited by John Ehrlichman

I spent $55 on a bluetooth mouse (the ridiculous microsoft wedge mouse), only to realise that 1) the touch scrolling fucking sucks; and 2) I'm getting super proficient at using the amazing macbook pro trackpad, so much so that I probably won't need a mouse.

should have got the apple bluetooth mouse..

lol @ either mouse, get a real mouse you hipster.

first world problem: finding out that there is literally only one tape manufacturing company in the united states that does full artwork, custom tape shells and duplication, but since cassettes are getting big again the turn around time is something like 2-3 months so i had to get a tape duping machine myself, turns out it's broken so now I have to individually hand record each cassette. So far it's taken me about 10 hours just to do 5 of them.

But they'll be the famous ones, that you hand recorded.

Missed my plane to Europe. Trying to find a way to stay a week longer in Vietnam. Lost my hotel... :s

cray

Ha! :) I spent a lot of time teaching a girl to pronounce "crazy" and English consonants.

Eventually found my hotel and returned home a few days later. You can really lose yourself in the mad chaos that is Saigon. Back in Belgium now and everything is so boring. :(

Edited by Ego

Missed my plane to Europe. Trying to find a way to stay a week longer in Vietnam. Lost my hotel... :s

cray

Ha! :) I spent a lot of time teaching a girl to pronounce "crazy" and English consonants.

Interesting fetish.

cray

Eventually found my hotel and returned home a few days later. You can really lose yourself in the mad chaos that is Saigon. Back in Belgium now and everything is so boring. :(

sounds like it was a blast. I have a friend who tells me the same thing about SE Asia in general, that it's chaotic and he loves to just get swept up in it.

It's a good time to be National Audio, that's for sure. Looks like the re-vamped their site too.

I've seen people refer to "daisy-chaining" individual decks to dub 2 or 3 or 4 at once. No idea what the used tape deck market is in your area.

Some other duplication companies I've seen:

http://www.rainborecords.com/cass.htm

http://www.duplication.ca/quotes/canada/english/cassette-packages.php

http://crypticcarousel.com/duplication.html

Edited by joshuatx

thanks for those, yeah I'll check out the other 2 besides Rainbo. I'll never use Rainbo again for anything they lost several of my metal plates and literally sat on 2 pressings for almost 7 months (scorn and Brian E). I had to get on the phone with them once a week to put pressure on them to get it made. It was a nightmare I will never repeat

the 2nd one looks like it's in toronto which is better than europe, i'll keep that one on the back burner and check out this other american one you liked to.

Edited by John Ehrlichman

edm shows suck ass, oh my god.

What was the poison you took in particular?

At ACL I walked by a set by Paper Diamond, and it was odd seeing how much teens react to 808s and brostep wobble but were almost completely still during Grimes when she was using equally dance-y music. The audience only went nuts when she threw in some dubstep synth for a like 4 bars at the end of a track. There must be some magical DERP frequency being used.

Garlic smell still lingering on my fingertips 2 days later. Garlic is an excellent cooking agent, but damn is it potent for such a small bulb

Edited by ambermonk