IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

i'm working today, tomorrow and friday. boooooo!

I know those feels... but I at least get to work from home on Friday (sorry)

ah working from home, sadly a privilege i can not have.

yeah me too, just went through the redundancy process and appear to be in the clear. had to say goodbye to my colleagues though.

That sucks, well unless they were arseholes. heh, they might have been arseholes, there's a few about.

nah they were OK, don't think either really wanted to stay though anyway so...

yeah me too, just went through the redundancy process and appear to be in the clear. had to say goodbye to my colleagues though.

I had exactly the same thing happen. Myself and a couple other people got promotions, but most others got redundancies. The last bunch (10 or so) had their last day on Friday. The office is a ghost town, even more than a usual xmas.

Edited by modey

we're both too "nice" (read: we're push-overs) to not go. so i guess plan b it is.

Sweet: drunk as hell on his dime and then discuss xmas in its patriarchal orthodoxy.

My FWP: work on XMas eve and Xmas day. woooooooo but at least i get NYE off.

Has anyone said anything like "I'm stuggling to find meaningful connections with people in an increasingly homogeneous and shallow consumerist atmosphere and I feel trapped by the injunction to enjoy myself and compelled to compete with fictional ideals I am forever unable to meet" yet?

*raises hand*

But it's all a matter of popping through that bubble, and accept that there are very few people you actually deeply connect with in your life.

Have some nougat.

I can't decide which Xmas jumper to wear tomorrow.

create a chimera xmas jumper out of all of the xmas jumpers imo

Or I could wear them all at once.

could be dangerous, as demonstrated by this thirteen-years-out-of-date pop culture reference:

http://www.cnn.com/SHOWBIZ/Movies/9908/25/lawrence.collapse/

could be dangerous, as demonstrated by this thirteen-years-out-of-date pop culture reference:

I'm not sure this is relevant, but thank you for your concern.

I'm not sure this is relevant, but thank you for your concern.

heat stroke due to clothing layering probably not a serious concern in the UK this time of year

*jots it down*

Related FWP:

It's 26 29 degrees C right now where I am

Not fucking xmassy at all.

Edited by baph

Sick and tired of working and never having money. I mean fuck I can't even put 20 bucks of gas in the car or buy a pack of smokes.

Working on Xmas eve fucking bullshit.

Please contact Andrew Jenkinson for assistance in this matter.

For a small additional fee, he will also personally soundtrack your Xmas jumper experience with a bonanza of fresh acid chewnz.

Donnnnnne! But suddenly that huge bottle of rum I was going to hit up has disappeared. Also, I listened to Ministry's Filth Pig album while wrapping presents, and it sounds like shit. Might be an okay album otherwise, but it's really hard to tell through all that sonic ugly.

lol 90's christmas at zephyr's place. That album was never very good by the way, i was quite disappointed when it came out. They were clearly effected by the transition in the mainstream from thrash metal to grunge.

lol 90's christmas at zephyr's place. That album was never very good by the way, i was quite disappointed when it came out. They were clearly effected by the transition in the mainstream from thrash metal to grunge.

lol

Donnnnnne! But suddenly that huge bottle of rum I was going to hit up has disappeared. Also, I listened to Ministry's Filth Pig album while wrapping presents, and it sounds like shit. Might be an okay album otherwise, but it's really hard to tell through all that sonic ugly.

Nah, it's really just a bad album. They lost it for a long while after Psalm 69 and only got it back a little with Houses, and then it was just shite all the way down.

Nah, it's really just a bad album. They lost it after Psalm 69.

Corrected for accuracy.