IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Guest disparaissant

i can tell you that my creativity has waned significantly in the last few years. i've also learned a ton. and frankly, i kind of preferred being an ignorant artiste.

“You must not know too much or be too precise or scientific about birds and trees and flowers and watercraft; a certain free-margin , or even vagueness - ignorance, credulity - helps your enjoyment of these things.”

-Whitman

Re: Creativity vs Knowledge

Edited by sheatheman

Where u at paranerd? I do location audio for film, mostly doc and corporate stuff. I'm based in NYC but I'm currently on a reality show in Michigan until March. Your workload sounds like an NYC house.

Cool, A/D! :) That's a fun part of doing location: the travel. I've done location a handful of times, but I'm more comfortable in front of a mixing console.

I'm in Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada. We do a lot work similar to a NYC post-house, yes. From what I'm told anyway. I haven't had the chance to visit other post-houses outside of Canada honestly. This is our website.

Nice (: I bet we could form a pretty dope documentary crew from WATMMs!

Where u at paranerd? I do location audio for film, mostly doc and corporate stuff. I'm based in NYC but I'm currently on a reality show in Michigan until March. Your workload sounds like an NYC house.

Cool, A/D! :) That's a fun part of doing location: the travel. I've done location a handful of times, but I'm more comfortable in front of a mixing console.

I'm in Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada. We do a lot work similar to a NYC post-house, yes. From what I'm told anyway. I haven't had the chance to visit other post-houses outside of Canada honestly. This is our website.

Nice (: I bet we could form a pretty dope documentary crew from WATMMs!

Yeah! It's usually more interesting to work on your own productions than others. I'm always game to edit and mix stuff in my free time if I'm into it.

Edited by Guest

Guest disparaissant

the other three people that live in my house are all talking on their phones at the same time as i try to get my fucking paper done and it is driving me fucking crazy for some reason. i am normally not that irritable but right now i am about to fucking snap over this shit.

the other three people that live in my house are all talking on their phones at the same time as i try to get my fucking paper done and it is driving me fucking crazy for some reason. i am normally not that irritable but right now i am about to fucking snap over this shit.

headphones + music for 18 musicians imo

yo paranoid i'm from quispamsis

nothing to add, i just feel compelled to chime in every time i find a newbrunswicker with internet access

Awesome! Hi!

Guest jasondonervan

Nobody working in global business understands the concept of local time when setting up a voice conference. Invited to a meeting by voice conference which was down for 2:30 - 6pm today, so prepared my working day around it.

OH WAIT NO ACTUALLY WE MEANT 9AM - 12:30PM GMT, SORRY CAN YOU JOIN RIGHT NOW

*facepalms desk*

Edited by jasondonervan

Holiday FWP: Crimbus is less than a week away and I've only gotten gifts for one person so far. And I don't know what to get for my far away relatives because I don't know what they want. Maybe I'll just get them e-gift cards.

Guest disparaissant

got a migraine at work that was so bad and came on so suddenly that i just sort of randomly started vomiting. had to leave early. will probably get written up for that.

I'm too tired to bother doing anything, but it's Friday night.

Same.

Also holiday FWP #2: I ordered a XMas gift for my brother this morning, but I later got an email from the guy in charge of the site saying that their warehouse is closed until "the first of the year."

Oh NOW you tell me. So it's not gonna ship until after New Year's Day. Fucking imbeciles.

headphones + music for 18 musicians imo

GOD YES :beer: