IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

/eats his strawberry jam on warm crusty bread roll with much butter and a bowl of hot chocolate, somewhat amused at the pair of you's shenanigans. I think i had a pot of billberry jam once, can't remember if the flavour was a bit thin or it was fucking awesome. I'll have to grab some to sort out this quandary.

Unfortunately (and you knew there was gonna be a fwp somewhere in here), my car isn't going anyway except to the mechanics on monday. Clutch pads are worn out probably. Means i'm going to have to take a cab to and from work the next couple of nights, which will be the opposite of cheap. -sie-ro

Hah, when i drove in today i was uber paranoid because everytime i depressed the clutch it was squeeling away and i work in the city and this city is on G20 lockdown at the moment with security services and police everywhere who would freak the fuck out at unusual noises. I thought i was gonna get it, thankfully the two lights after the freeway offramp were green , so no depressing of clutch until i slowed down to drive in to work.

If it wasn't a public holiday today i could have taken it to the mechanic yesterday (knowing that it would probably be in over night if they had to ship in a part).

Another strong review of my book:

"I read the first chapter and then deleted it. What a load of nonsense." 1 Star.

At least he didn't criticize my grammar + spelling like he did for every other book he reviewed.

It makes sense, I like what he's trying to do with that, must've been laboriously ctrl+c, ctrl+v with all those upside down ands from a preprepaired txt pad, maybe he knows the code for them though, that's what I'd do, save time. nwae, I approve ;-]

But you probably also feel bad when they don't overrate you and are sometimes critical. "How dare they complain about that, it's so important to meh."

Pheh, just fluffin with ya, I'm sure that you're more circumspect, and don't rush to judgement of their judgement.

I'm just typing because I'm passing time on my break btw, don't read too much into this, I'm just pointless void filling, metaphorically and temporally.

my internet's going to shit and I can't figure out why. it's gotten progressively worse over the last 5 months or so. tried 3 different routers, wired vs wireless, isolating devices, etc. can't figure out the root cause. SNR and attenuation readings seem ok. I think maybe it's the wiring in the house, we do have dodgy electrical/phone wiring.

my internet's going to shit and I can't figure out why. it's gotten progressively worse over the last 5 months or so. tried 3 different routers, wired vs wireless, isolating devices, etc. can't figure out the root cause. SNR and attenuation readings seem ok. I think maybe it's the wiring in the house, we do have dodgy electrical/phone wiring.

wrap tin foil round your computer worked for me

New neighbours just moved in, they are a black family. Normally this would be inconsequential, but we have some racist relatives, which was recently proven by a rash of facebook posts on Remembrance Day a la "our boys didnt fight for multiculturalism or foreigners, if u dun support our troopz u can fuk off lol". I am travelling for work and sincerely hope the neighbours don't meet our relatives before they meet me

I have to go to my fiance's aunt's house because her uncle and cousins all have a birthday party together since they're so close together in date. Her aunt is fine I guess, but I kinda hate going over there, because her kids are so damn spoiled. Also her Indian uncle's parents also live with them and we can tell don't really like us, bitches.

So I've comprehended how alone I am. I'm amazingly alone.

I've experienced a lot this year, a fucking lot to me at least. I've done stuff I never thought I could even do. I achieved everything I really wanted to... But still, there's nobody I can share my success with. I have my family, yeah, but it's not the same... I have few friends I feel connected, really few, the other people are just that, people I simply know.

2014 has been the absolutely best year in all my fucking life. I loved every fucking bit of it. I have changed a lot, I have experienced a lot, I have cried a lot, I have laughed a lot, I have suffered a lot... And with everything I learn new things, and 2015, I know, will be completely nuts too... Yeah, sadness really makes you appreciate life much, much more.

Edited by logakght