IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Guest disparaissant

tapatalk upgraded itself and deleted all my settings

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk 2

too many films, too many games, too much music at my disposal. I have enough to last me years and years, but I still keep on hoarding that shit.

too many films, too many games, too much music at my disposal. I have enough to last me years and years, but I still keep on hoarding that shit.

I feel your pain brother :mu-ziq:

Guest couch

Lady im seeing turned up in reddit/gonewild a while back (i forgot to post when i found them) posting pictures I took of her. Not sure what to think. Though I do have much more than what she posted so maybe it's not so bad.

Also wants me to do a video with her. hmmm

Edited by couch

Lady im seeing turned up in reddit/gonewild a while back (i forgot to post when i found them) posting pictures I took of her. Not sure what to think. Though I do have much more than what she posted so maybe it's not so bad.

Also wants me to do a video with her. hmmm

sue her for copyright infringement and get a court order declaring her titties your IP

Draino's been trying to digest whatever filth is blocking up my kitchen sink drain for the last hour and a half and it still hasn't eaten its way through the turgid mess. I don't know if "turgid" is the right word for it, but for some reason that's the one that sprang to mind, so I'm going with it.

Unable to come up with a stupid first world problem to post in thread, still feel like posting. Problem solved.

Edited by Gocab

I had the opportunity to see Yes the other night for free but i didn't go because the venue is in a suburb that i don't like travelling to/from.

Found out my flight to honolulu tomorrow doesn't serve alcohol.... granted it's a 7AM flight, but still....

I get nervous when I fly and alcohol seems to fix it. I will have to take some valium or ativan instead I guess. Oh well.

i found a 1BR place in bushwick for 1395 a month, awesome.

upon filling out paperwork, i find out the brokers fee is 2500.

a day+ later, i get a text from my broker saying the landlord now wants last month too.

that's an additional 1395.

i still owe 3990, which is now $5385. i don't have that much money right now. (still waiting on $1900+ in freelance work payment, some of which is almost a month overdue). even if i have to borrow from my parents, i'm mad worried i will lose the apartment. fuck

the polis confiscated my hi-fi and i have to pay 60 quid to get it back

is there story?

not really, ive been destroying my flat with constant parties for about 2 years now, the neighbours have left me alone for the most part, but now theyre ringing the police quite alot. time to move on basically.

too many face to face interactions with americans recently. so rather than being [in my head] like characters from television and movies, they just seem like ordinary people now. which is boring.

Guest Alfred E. Neuman

i found a 1BR place in bushwick for 1395 a month, awesome.

upon filling out paperwork, i find out the brokers fee is 2500.

a day+ later, i get a text from my broker saying the landlord now wants last month too.

that's an additional 1395.

i still owe 3990, which is now $5385. i don't have that much money right now. (still waiting on $1900+ in freelance work payment, some of which is almost a month overdue). even if i have to borrow from my parents, i'm mad worried i will lose the apartment. fuck

Man, I've always heard New York was expensive, but fuck! Is it a nice place?

I wanna keep playing piano but one of my neighbors complained last time I pianoed it up after 10pm. Gonna have to go on a walk with the new meshuggah instead.

Strangely, I've never encountered that in the two years I've lived in my current flat. I frequently play guitar, work on tracks or play records past 10pm and despite my paranoia, nobody has complained..