IGNORED

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

jules

• 2 months later...

It's a running joke in the show. Mac was always a fitness freak/self-proclaimed bad ass. He's been "adding mass" but he's really just gotten fat (as the other characters tell him).

Charlie: Dude, you're getting fat, you can't even bend over anymore"

Mac: "I'm cultivating mass, everyone knows when you add mass you lose flexibility"

He was wheezing last episode lol

• 3 months later...

damn Sunny was good when it had regular inhalent use. that dubstep remix is great

Woah! Mac's fat!

I haven't watched any since Season 4, sadly. I'm caught up in too many shows.

it gets better with each season imo

imo the show peaked around season 4 and 5, after that it feels like they ran out of ideas.

I wasn't really into the two part finale of season 7, but episodes like "Dee Gets Audited" and "The Gang Gets Trapped" were up there with the best in the series for sure.

• 3 weeks later...

This show is hilarious, I gotta catch up on this current season... I wish they'd put them up to stream on Netflix so I wouldn't have to dl them and could stream past episodes again, but oh well pretty sure I have the first 5 seasons on my harddrive somewhere still

Is there anywhere to legally watch these that isn't Fox's website? Last time I tried to do that it wouldn't let me pick any episodes and it was atrocious.

I love this show, I watch the Christmas special every year during that time, along with Bad Santa.

• 3 years later...

this series has completely lost it. they have absolutely none of the spontaneous feel left, or chemistry as characters. had to turn the spying on each other episode off halfway through, it was embarrasing to watch. season 7 was the last great season i thought.

Archived