IGNORED

Black Hole Eats Star: Researchers Detail Astounding Cosmic Occurrence (VIDEO)

jules

prepare to have your mind blown. Back in March, when NASA's Swift spacecraft first detected what scientists believed to be a black hole eating a star 3.8 billion light years from earth, many didn't quite know what it would mean. But now it seems the cosmic event not only sent a beam of X-rays shooting towards earth, but it also rejuvenated the black hole.

http://www.huffingto...o_n_937150.html

Us humans are nooooo match for space. When we actually start traveling it for real, we are going to get our ass handed to us. Heed my warnings.

would seriously consider trying to endure old age if there is the slightest chance that I get to upload my consciousness to the internet so I get to travel as a future robot to see all this awesome stuff in space x hundred years from now.

:mindexplode.gif:

Guest nene multiple assgasms

let's see, life on earth began about 3.7 billion years ago, so the events being observed took place before that.

not sure how to parse whatever that was but I won't apologize for finding SPACE exciting, maaan.

I was thinking of this when I wrote that

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2TnnXjTBNQ

computer graphics about the end of the universe = fun.

Also, I think I'll stop posting snarky comments on the rate what the person above you is listening to thread because people hurt my feelings when they have an indifferent / negative reaction to some of my favorite bands and I suspect I'm inflicting the same pain on others. Peace!

Archived