IGNORED

World's Most Dangerous Walkway

Dragon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1Nd1qtk1Go

This walkway was built around the steep walls of a gorge in El Chorro, over 100 years ago. It was already very narrow, but it's now so decayed and derelict that walking along it is one of the deadliest challenges in the world.

However, some people have been brave enough to attempt it. The ones who survive post YouTube videos like this. I salute them.

I guess the guy who filmed that died while hiking another mountain. Crazy shit though.

reading the youtube comments (i know :facepalm:) it seems like this guy exaggerated a little how difficult and dangerous the walkway really is?

Well it was comments from people who had (supposedly) been there - and later in the video (around 7:20) he passes two people doing the hike in barefeet....and there are plenty of videos of it up on youtube. Looks like you can be clipped in most of the way. Still, I gotta say, I wouldn't like to do some of those open air bits.

According to wiki I guess it's closed now due to restoration efforts.

Archived