IGNORED

New short documentary including Vibert

Herr Jan

Just stumbled upon this vid:

@ 0:23 sec you see him on a couch with some very cool roland cushins. Info about the documentary by the maker here:

trailer for my current project Music Machines, a short doc about electronic music performance and equipment.

featuring, in order of appearance: kim cascone, 1Way, luke vibert, scanner, greg wilson.

shot in falmouth, around liverpool, brighton and london.

music: wagon christ - wake up (courtesy of ninja tune)

roles: self shooting producer & director, post-production

Just asked when this'll be released, so now waiting for an answer, looks pretty cool!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
Guest robot

nice.... always wondered whether Luke played some percussion himself ... seems he does... Big Soup percussion for instance so clear and fat...

nice.... always wondered whether Luke played some percussion himself ... seems he does... Big Soup percussion for instance so clear and fat...

he used to be a drummer in a band. Which, i think, informs his "feel" with chopping up breaks, and his funky nature.

• 2 weeks later...

lol at his combative aphex impersonation

I immediately noticed this going on as well, but they are friends and friends tend to think very similarly.

Archived