IGNORED

9/11/01, ten years later.

Guest KY

i could go on all night

but if the wool is over your eyes-enjoy the view

i wish i could bury my head in the sand too

anyone with a semblance of intellectual curiosity regardless of political alignment can't help but smell a fucking rotted rat

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think this might be more enlightening

[youtubehd]WLg8q82ee5s[/youtubehd]

i could go on all night

but if the wool is over your eyes-enjoy the view

i wish i could bury my head in the sand too

anyone with a semblance of intellectual curiosity regardless of political alignment can't help but smell a fucking rotted rat

How anyone could be so arrogant as to completely understand the inner workings of a conspiracy like this from every conceivable angle is beyond me. If I've got wool over my eyes, you must be face-deep into the side of a lamb.

i agree the anti-Semitic banter is beyond moronic in the dancing israeli's video.

but the eyewitness testimony of the woman is why i posted the video.

Smettingham Rutherford IV-none of that was aimed at you dude

i was responding to the hail of none believers that will label me unpatriotic and insane…watch..here they come…….

they are at my door

ITS the CIA the NSA The DIA, DARPA ……INTERPOL

arggghhh

where is troon?

herlp

get me my tin foil hat and jeff rense,david icke and alex jones to protect me

arggghghghghghghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh\

runs screaming

i don't think we want to forget it, that would just be stupid and dangerous. But I know what you mean. We haven't forgotten Pearl Harbor, but we still commemorate it, the Alamo, etc. etc.

This shit is certainly drumming up nationalistic and xenophobic sentiment...this isn't honoring the innocent people that died whatsoever. I'd dare say its a mockery.

it's a fucking joke

on some root level all the bastards that were involved must feel the sting if even just a little during this procession of horseshit

i look at it like this;

if the same guys can kill kennedy and escalate vietnam then 3000 working stiffs is a drop in the bucket for their 2 wars

Yikes, do you believe this is the work of a continuous effort on behalf of the Mil.-Ind. Complex?

I'd be interested in knowing if there were any direct ties between the military companies themselves and the hijackers. Anything you could link me? I am genuinely curious.

Guest disparaissant

like okay yikes

im sure all is not as it seems

but making like 15 rambly

poorly worded

oddly spaced posts

and including

without explanation

a really antisemitic video blaming the jews

is

pretty

fucking

asinine

i think it was guided by a rouge element in the so called gov't that has been controlling things since the end of ww2

the MI-complex is part of it but more of a benefactor

the pentagon is almighty and exists in spite of whoever is in the white house

there is a layer of control beyond the obvious that dictates foreign policy

maybe they had knowledge,direct involvement or just looked the other way and gently,quietly helped the patsies -ie the hijackers

to pin it on one specific entity or organization is foolhardy

it was a massive effort with many involved directly and indirectly

there are just so many holes,flaws and facts /responses in the official story

i couldn't believe it even if i wanted to

like okay yikes

im sure all is not as it seems

but making like 15 rambly

poorly worded

oddly spaced posts

and including

without explanation

a really antisemitic video blaming the jews

is

pretty

fucking

asinine

then put me on ignore and don't read my fucking posts if you are so bothered missy

i disclaimed the anti Semitic video so please STFU

It interests me because this country is obviously under the control of the MIC and its many machinations...I always wanted to see the dots connected in terms of

When did this takeover specifically occur? By what means was it established, and how was it strengthened?

I guess being a historian I really want a long-term breakdown of this evolution into the highly militarized state we have today. Why does everyone pinpoint Kennedy as the jumpoff? I would have figured you could argue it happened under Roosevelt, or even Wilson.

I saw the second tower get hit with Peter Jennings reporting in the background on ABC news. Called into work to see if we were working that day and we were not due to everyone watching the tv for updates....I had watched Fight Club the week before and immediately though it was an inside job to kick start a revolution, but very shortly the blame was placed on Arabic terrorists. That day I spent most of my time on the warpcomm message board, after having started a thread titled "The Day the Beast was Humbled" arguing with people over the possibilities of what could have actually gone down. A man from Oklahoma threatened to kick my ass in the thread. This was my 9/11/01. Now let's see how 9/11/11 pans out.

the creation of the CIA and the reaction to the cold war is a big part of it-and eisenhower warned of the MI-complex gaining control-he was one of them and saw it coming.

some names to google

Allan Dulles

Sidney Gottlieb

richard helms

Ted shackley

e howard hunt

richard armetige

Bush SR

prescott bush

BCCI

Danny Casolaro

Robert Booth Nichols

big oil/weapons/ pharma/aerospace/aviation/banking and illicit drugs are a good place to start

Guest Xenblake

The 9/11 attacks were without a doubt the creme de la creme off terrorist assaults. They had the originality, politic, economical and social impact that is the wet dream of many a terrorist organization.

The shrewdness and pure unflinching evil that was the masterplan hatched by Obama (?) Bin Laden himself has gone down in history.

Though there have been additional terrorist actions against the general, and mainly innocent, populous since. I think it will be hard for any anti people club to top the 9/11 attacks.

Let us raise our glasses! on one side for ingenious albeit evil masterminding, and on the other side for the families and friends of the fallen. Prost!

PS. Have they built anything on the Ground Zero site yet? Just curious.

that kind of shit

is why

so few people

take the 9/11 truth movement

maybe not as few people as you think

http://translate.goo...l%26prmd%3Divns

http://www.reuters.c...035876620080910

http://www.worldpublicopinion.org/pipa/articles/hot_links/386.php?nid=&id=&pnt=386

http://www.worldpublicopinion.org/pipa/articles/international_security_bt/535.php

the average seems to be between 20-30% especially not in the united states

did anybody besides me have weird/tin foil hat ( i use this phrase as a flame shield before the ad hominems start flying) thoughts on the day of 9/11 besides me? such as 'how on earth could 3 of the most famous landmarks int he US get hit by planes and nobody shot the down or intercepted them'

From the tapes released about the calls made that day between the different authorities it's pretty clear that they had no idea what was happening and could not really fathom it or react properly. The communication also broke down pretty quickly and the powers that be pretty much scrambled. Also it took some time before they ordered a grounding of all the planes, including those that were currently in the air and that was pretty much the only way to identify which planes that were hijacked. As far as they knew at the time it could have been many more planes involved than it eventually were. Got to keep in mind that hindsight is always 20/20 and America has been pretty isolated and perhaps a false sense of security creeped in, so an event like this was bound to cause some havoc and shellshock. Even if you believe there was some foreknowledge in certain circles, it was strictly limited to the upper echelon's and not the air traffic controllers, radar operators, fighter pilots or their commanders and the so called "regular joe's" who were just expecting a regular day at the office, so it isn't that surprising that there was a lack of swift action.

what surprises me most is that no evacuation order was issued at the Pentagon, when Cheney was aware of the plane's imminent intercept course

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDfdOwt2v3Y

it's standard operating procedure for that when a commercial airliner looses contact with an air traffic controller to intercept a plane. I don't think any air traffic controllers were in on it, i think their whole response procedure was intentionally crippled mostly by live fly simulated hijacking drills taking place on the day of 9/11, one of which simulated crashing a commercial plane as a missile into government buildings.

at this point i don't have any hope for a new investigation, all i can hope for is that people at least retain memories of what civil rights were like before 9/11. That we didn't always have this acquiescent attitude of assuming the government spies on everything we do and there isn't shit we can do about it. The most obvious and undeniable conspiracy of them all is that the us government openly and repeatedly manipulated us psychologically for their own agenda, and continues to do so to this day (regardless of if you think outside terrorists launched the attacks). It's taken about 30 years for the 'war on drugs' to start eroding in the public mind, hopefully it won't take that long for the nonsensical 'war on terror'

I would have figured you could argue it happened under Roosevelt, or even Wilson.

have you heard of a man named Smedley Butler? Maybe it did happen under Roosevelt, Operation Paperclip, our increasingly corporatist progression post world war 2...

that kind of shit

is why

so few people

take the 9/11 truth movement

maybe not as few people as you think

http://translate.goo...l%26prmd%3Divns

http://www.reuters.c...035876620080910

http://www.worldpublicopinion.org/pipa/articles/hot_links/386.php?nid=&id=&pnt=386

http://www.worldpublicopinion.org/pipa/articles/international_security_bt/535.php

the average seems to be between 20-30% especially not in the united states

I don't think I agree with the conclusions you draw from these statistics. What's important in questionnaires is the wording, of course. And in this case it seems the question was: "who is to blame". This is not the same as "who was behind". It shouldn't come as a surprise that for instance people in Europe think the US-government was responsible for ignoring the alarm bells before the attacks. And therefore the government deserves the blame. But that is entirely different from concluding the US-government planned 9/11.

On a tangent: I was surprised to see some footage of Rumsfeld helping out saving casualties at the Pentagon site. (remember he was lost for 30 minutes?). I'm sure he planned that as well.

the entire world gets to see how 3,000 human beings die on live TV by terrorist action on US

100,000 to 600,000 human beings die with no media coverage as casualties of the resulting state sponsored war on Iraq

the sad thing is there is coverage of it online, and elsewhere, we have all seen it. But the controlled media knows what happens when they broadcast the carnage from both sides (Vietnam War was a gigantic change in the way Americans perceived war).

We need to stop giving into apathy, and the irrational hatred of the "other party" and of ourselves.

But... if it wasn't them, then it was someone else... I can't be wrong, I'm an American :sup:

Too much American exceptionalism exists imo. Idk how it is everywhere else, but does every nation think it's the best nation/place to live/be from? That's just the general consensus in America "even if it sucks, it's still the best place to live" You have no idea how many people believe this. We can't do wrong, our nation was created under God dagnabbit, and ain't no foreigners gonna be tellin' be how to run ma country. We should just nuke'em all to the stone age if you ask me. AMERIKUH! #1 USA!!!!

I used to sympathize with this position, but I can't do it any longer in good conscience. To put it in terms like "OMG almost everyone is an idiot in America" is grossly oversimplifying it, the same way Bush pushed the wars on us, and Obama continues to justify them.

It's easier to take potshots and remain sarcastic, throwing jibes at the uneducated wistfully ignorant lessers, than to actively confront injustice on a massive level.

To sit comfortably and jest at the population's expense while doing nothing yourself, how can I take you seriously any more than I could people of those opinions?

I'm not condoning these people's actions/thoughts, but there is a very large base of people here in middle america that truly feel this way. My issue is that I honestly don't know how to confront these people, because there is no reasoning with them. They feel the way they feel because that's how they feel damnit... America is #1, we do all the good around the world. We stop dictators, we're the land of the free and the home of the brave ffs. How can you deal with people that are so gladly living blindly? Spouting truth and facts won't change their minds. You can't fix stupid, and that is sadly the problem here... We can't take them seriously, but at the same time they are deadly serious. They bask in their idiocy, they take pride in it... So, I ask you; WAT DO? :shrug:

I wouldn't call the American team spirit stupid. At least not necessarily. These people are trying to maintain/regain the team-spirit. Although the facts might point in the opposite direction, their intentions are good. Calling them stupid won't get you anywhere. That's how I see it, of course.

Ever been on a team and you've won against all odds by maintaining team spirit? That's their state of mind.

edit:

also, to answer the "WAT DO" question would be to understand where those "stupid" people are coming from. The fact you see them as stupid speaks languages.

I wouldn't call the American team spirit stupid. At least not necessarily. These people are trying to maintain/regain the team-spirit. Although the facts might point in the opposite direction, their intentions are good. Calling them stupid won't get you anywhere. That's how I see it, of course.

Ever been on a team and you've won against all odds by maintaining team spirit? That's their state of mind.

edit:

also, to answer the "WAT DO" question would be to understand where those "stupid" people are coming from. The fact you see them as stupid speaks languages.

Stupid was, perhaps a poor word choice. I just don't see the world the same as them, I know this. I don't believe in having pride for your country etc, It seems so pointless. You don't get to choose where you're from, so why be proud? "That's the way we've always done it, so that's how we're gonna do it" Makes no sense to me. I don't really have much more to say, I just don't worry about this shit anymore though. Let the country collapse and people die, let america take over the world... It really makes no difference in the end. I won't be watching any of the TV specials about 9/11, I'll ignore the media bullshit as much as possible. To be honest, like many others, I'm just burned out. We're so stimulated with fear mongering 24/7 that it's hard to even care any more. Perhaps that's "their" goal, but shit man... I've got enough on my plate without worrying about some religious extremists that may or may not do something one day.

edit: And I've tried to see where they're coming from tbh. I have friends that I've talked to about it, but their ideas don't make sense to me. I don't agree with them, so they're "stupid" not that the people are stupid. Text meh.... good game guys :out:

Guest Xenblake

edit:

Don't you mean "speaks volumes"? Or are you impying that his statement is bilingual?

edit:

Don't you mean "speaks volumes"? Or are you impying that his statement is bilingual?

LOL

Yeah you're right. Should be "volumes". My excuse is that English is not my native language. Good?

@Hautlle: sounds like you need to get in touch with your inner team-spirit gene again.

did anybody besides me have weird/tin foil hat ( i use this phrase as a flame shield before the ad hominems start flying) thoughts on the day of 9/11 besides me? such as 'how on earth could 3 of the most famous landmarks int he US get hit by planes and nobody shot the down or intercepted them'

i immediately suspected false flag terror.... couldn't help but lol when they announced they'd found the terrorists passport on top of the rubble within like 2 seconds of the collapse....

anyway....

NEVER

FORGET

2rc2v0k.jpg

Archived