IGNORED

A Very Heavy Agenda Part 1: A Catalyzing Event [documentary]

awepittance

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the thing that saddened me about Robbie is that he could never just be informative about what he had opinions on. It's always a little lemon-faced, pissy and insulting when he tried to assert his opinions on digital medium... sometimes it's sprinkled with a twinge of facts here or there, I'll give him that... Heaven fucking forbid you disagree with him just slightly. Then the real 15-year-old-emo-chick-on-her-period comes out and he'll get on twitter to bash you or this site with the whopping 0 to 3 likes collected once the dust settles.

I do kinda miss him launching on random tangents and tirades occasionally when not needed - just to sorta name-drop someone or something he's trying to deride and link the whole thing to the satanist illuminati neo-cons like we're all the dumbasses for not 'seeing through it all'. 

Godspeed, you middle-aged rascal.  

i loved awepittance. some of his paranoia was so funny, exaggerated, trollish. i think he knew. i really like how far he'd pursue a theory and defend it, no matter how arbitrary. watmm always needs characters and i appreciated his harmless political posts, plus he was a real og about electronic music, more knowledgeable than most of the people here.

Why did he think neo-cons were taking over WATMM? There's like, two usual suspects and that's it.

Otherwise, we're up in this bitch fucking trees and candyflipping with polyamorous pansexual aquatic genderqueers on the reg. 

Archived