IGNORED

next album

YEK

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it'll be the sounds of him conceiving his first child whilst weird to contact mics and then run through a wavetable synth

it will be a one minute recording

that's really quite rude.

Drukqs and Go Plastic killed that Era. I expect the continuation of the sound of Analord 10/Tuss.

Oh god I hope not. Analord is too overdone, I have enough of "analogic" music with EKT, EOD (basically a ripoff of the analord series) and Ceephax stuff, and he did it first. The Tuss is just a downgraded Druqks style (more easy listening and melodic). Would love more intrincate stuff. I miss the crazy ass jungle Squarepusher used to put out. Considering the current electronic music fad, this would be refreshing. Squarepusher has tried to "re-invent himself" lately, failing misserably. That Shoabaleader thing was so dull. I hope Richard doesn't fall in the same trap.

That Shoabaleader thing was so dull. I hope Richard doesn't fall in the same trap.

lol I'm sorry but I kind of have a hard time imagining rdj doing an electro pop influenced bass slappin crapfest like that. luckily, he's not a virtuoso at any instruments (that we know of) so he's fairly safe from releasing four lazy wank session releases in a row.

i'm hoping for fast tempo 4 to the floor banging techno, but super technical. Like the unreleased track that has no name but that I always mention. I also want to hear those other 2 tussy tracks.

it'll be the sounds of him conceiving his first child whilst weird to contact mics and then run through a wavetable synth

it will be a one minute recording

that's really quite rude.

haha

if its gonna sound like drukqs i hope it sounds like the quieter piano stuff, or the melody that happens at the end of ziggomatic.

and if hes gonna do fast beats i hope its more like RDJ album cuz the beats on druqks were too all over the place and they drowned out the atmosphere and melody which was sad.

but its probly gona be analord 12 - 21

Archived