IGNORED

next album

YEK

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the beats on druqks were too all over the place and they drowned out the atmosphere and melody which was sad.

or maybe you're just too much of a lil girl to handle it eh?

no no dont get me wrong i love those beats and theyre great. but its just sad because the melodic stuff that rdj does is in my opinon 50x more important. if he could have strewn the kind of melody that happens in the end of ziggomatic throughout most of the song and through the other songs it would be a much better album and probly a supergod masterpiece

Guest capitan mission

more experimental. AFX is about acid, the tuss (I put this as example, is not richard, you know) is something like between drukqs and analord. next Aphex must be a surprise.

i'm hoping for fast tempo 4 to the floor banging techno, but super technical. Like the unreleased track that has no name but that I always mention.

I think i know what song you're talking about.... but maybe not. why don't you tell me.

All I know is the next album will be music 20 years ahead of it's time

i would expect nothing less.

Hopefully something unexpected.

edit: oh. right. that's what I get when I don't refresh the page for 30 minutes.

I change my answer to:

next Aphex must be a surprise.

:cisfor:

I hope he releases something that doesn't sound like nothing I've heard before. Why is everyone hoping the album sounds like this or like that?

so... you want something that DOES sound like stuff you've heard before?

Guest Kenneth172

They're called 'triceps' mate.

Triceps don't wobble like a bad dubstep bassline, mate.

There speaks WATMM's resident expert on the human anatomy's ability to create sound. You're clearly a genius. I bet you've got amazing triceps too.

They're called 'triceps' mate.

Triceps don't wobble like a bad dubstep bassline, mate.

There speaks WATMM's resident expert on the human anatomy's ability to create sound. You're clearly a genius. I bet you've got amazing triceps too.

In masonic's case, I'd call hers, trycepts.

Archived