IGNORED

Planet Mu takeover boiler room London NOV 29th

rixxx

• 2 weeks later...

yo i couldn't watch all of this but caught some ital tek, pretty tite and dynamic mixing, still it's (its) it was again one of those boiler room video things; limp dicked lookin :/ srsly wtf, tis a damn shame :(

also caught a bit of trevor's mustache :spiteful:

completely forgot all about it here! but then i've never really been that big into Planet Mu stuff anyway.

but no doubt it'll be on the website to view soon enough... so will check it out then.

want to see the recent Bleep takeover, too.. that was on the other week.

interested to see Rustie and see if he was any better than the last time, which i wanted to but couldn't really get into.

Machinedrum didn't played live, he DJed with a laptop so? Anyway great set as always. I missed Ital Tek, hopefully they will upload it. I really wonder if this UK-juke will be next big thing after "dubstep". And incontrast to the Bleep night this night was really rocking, the atmosphere seemed to be much better.

• 3 weeks later...

yeah it's odd, the djs had their backs to the audience and there was a spot light on both the audience and the DJ. It was good fun, horrible to see yourself dancing (when you think you're really cool and super great like I do). The audiance were 'selected guest' we had are group of friends but then boiler room bought loads of theirs! Strange bunch of people, but it was a fun night.

Oh yeah when you go on those webpages they have a soundcloud stream playing automatically, it took me a couple of minutes (I thought there was something wrong with the recording! Duh) so be aware when you're watch the video!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived