IGNORED

Lego Feet

Rbrmyofr

I'd say 500 copies.

Bleep are known to bullshit with the whole "extremely limited" thing

1000 according to norman recs.

1000 copies seems like an awful lot for 2012 really. shouldn't be selling for 50 eu on discogs....

i'm waiting for a new credit card to arrive in the mail before i can get this... 7-10 days...

Bleep were definitely bullshitting then...

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sirch

1000 is impressive... and already it's sold out on Bkat and Blaap?

but then it is Autechre we're talking about i s'pose.

i guess 1000 is pretty limited when you thonk aboot it.. for them.

Bleep probably just meant that their own supply was extremely limited.. hence why it was "strictly 1 per customer".. ?

so what's gonna happen to the load that Skam were going to sell through their site?

wait 6 months then slowly trickle them out on discogs? ;)

Ordered from Phonica also. Tried first to order via Amazon UK from a third party vendor but they wouldn't ship outside of UK.

Yeah this record is fantastic. Perfect for vinyl, the SK1 bits sound just like the SK1 bits from my jam cassettes. So much better than a shitty MP3. With the production techniques so transparent, you can hear the Autechre thought process unobstructed. Lots of tricks they're still using (e.g. rhythmically chopped samples of simultaneous unintelligible vocals) or at least were on Quaristice. Really really fun listen. <3

• 3 months later...

And now it's gone!

I fear people will now sell their multiple copies for a "gaaaawd prize" on discogs. It's the same game starting new………

Archived