IGNORED

Lego Feet

Rbrmyofr

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The new refurbished Lego Feet is all fine and dandy, but the first thing I'm going to do, is to hunt for some pirate who's kind enough to cut up the four tracks into their individual subparts. I understand it's kinda like cursing in the church, but I'd like to be able to shuffle up a playlist and have small parts of lego feet popping up here and there. Instead of these over 15 mins slabs of electro hip hop madness. I like the madness, but in controllable variable dosages.

disclaimer: i've actually paid money for the entire digital release. do you copy?

cut into 23 parts. LIke it this way too. will probably listen to it more when it's in smaller morsels. 20 min chunks are often too long to sit through...

(has anyone done the same to the Vapourspace album?) 70mins all in one hunk is WAY to big to ever really enjoy. mark gage shot himself in the foot with that choice...)

cut into 23 parts. LIke it this way too. will probably listen to it more when it's in smaller morsels. 20 min chunks are often too long to sit through...

Stop whining mate and grow a pair,

20 min chunks of Autechre is fine by me. Jesus.

(has anyone done the same to the Vapourspace album?) 70mins all in one hunk is WAY to big to ever really enjoy. mark gage shot himself in the foot with that choice...)

1hr 10mins? wtf is wrong with people these days that they can't sit still for a fucking hour! ????????

doesn't anybody sit down, have a smoke, listen to music (in its entirety) and chill out anymore?

turn your fucking phones and the internet off for once.

losers

*high fives hayhook*

The Vapour space album is awesome, but def. needed to be cut up as well. Although there the most important piece, Gravitational Arch of 10 (io!?), was "sold separately" as well.

Kinda funny actually, I don't have a problem with 20 minute chunks, since I listen to most of my music on vinyl anyway. Doesn't matter if it's cut up or not then!

My old Lego Feet burn is cut up, but it was just made for me that way. I didn't request it and though I like having the option to skip to some of the longer tracks I generally don't find myself doing that in the car at all. It's very cohesive so I kinda just let it play. The only real cuts happen when I get where I'm going and have to get out of the car and then back in when I'm off to somewhere else.

photo-1576.jpg

"Kinda funny actually, I don't have a problem with 20 minute chunks, since I listen to most of my music on vinyl anyway. Doesn't matter if it's cut up or not then!"

Finally got this! sounds amazing, The bonus stuff is wicked, a lot of it might even be better than the 1st 2 parts. As if they have been sitting on this all that time. Still amazes me they were doing this shit in 91.

aye the bonus stuff is the last 2 tracks & yeah is the equal of if not better than the original stuff.

Wonder if they have a similar amount of high quality stuff lying around from all their other releases!?

Archived