IGNORED

Lego Feet

Rbrmyofr

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

there was about 5 threads for Scintilli!

don't see the problem with having a thread in the new releases section for it as well.

'tis true, a lot of people don't venture into/bother with the sub-forums.

I ordered the mp3s. i had never heard lego feet before and thought this might only be of intrest to the most devoted autechre fans. but to my curiosity i listened to the previews on boomkat to see what the fuzz was about. i was loving the little snippets i heard, raw to the bone electronic music. i have no idea what was originally released and what is bonus material, which gives me a fresh respective i suppose.

I ordered the mp3s. i had never heard lego feet before and thought this might only be of intrest to the most devoted autechre fans. but to my curiosity i listened to the previews on boomkat to see what the fuzz was about. i was loving the little snippets i heard, raw to the bone electronic music. i have no idea what was originally released and what is bonus material, which gives me a fresh respective i suppose.

Same as me, I hadn't heard anything from Lego Feet because I was waiting to break my cherry on the vinyl. I'm still gonna hunt that down though.

like The Tuss is strongly rumoured to be RDJ.

bguQ1l.jpg

so no booklet with the cd, just that pic on the inside of the digi?

If you're lucky you might get a Skam freebie too...I didn't, but then again I've had a few stickers and stuff in my orders lately so I've probably had my share of goodies.

Did anyone ever download it from the Skam digital shop when that was going? Their files often sounded like average vinyl rips (including Lego Feet, although of course I've never heard the vinyl to compare against). Be interesting to see how the quality of the CD measures up, if mine actually fucking arrives that is.

Did anyone ever download it from the Skam digital shop when that was going? Their files often sounded like average vinyl rips (including Lego Feet, although of course I've never heard the vinyl to compare against). Be interesting to see how the quality of the CD measures up, if mine actually fucking arrives that is.

Aye, got them mp3s from the skam shop and they were'nt the best quality, looking forward to hearing it properly and the extra stuff as well! Hoping the postman brings this in the morning. The Lego-feet is amazing, find it mad it was orgionaly released in 91, cause it sounds so far ahead of anything else at that time!

Archived