IGNORED

Going to Deutschland this Friday

pera

I'm traveling to Germany this Friday; this is my first time in Europe, so I would love to have the opportunity to listen some great artists that never come to South America, like afx/ae/boc(lol)/squarepusher/clark/funkstorung/kettel/etc., but I didn't see anything until now :s

I'll stay in Frankfurt and then Berlin until January 10. If somebody knows some good stuff to do there please tell me :)

cheers

Guy from South America has German family?

Hitler-salute3.jpg

I kid, I kid.

Try to see if Siriusmo is playing. I saw him a few months back and it was great.

oh well, actually I'm not going to see any familiars lol and my german great-grandparents moved to Brazil before the WWII :P

heh I didn't know Siriusmo, I like it :) thx

also thanks for the data dese manz hatin, I think I'll go there, if there is another good nightclub please tell me.

btw do you know some place to listen Krautrock?

i've been there, i stayed in an 18th century 5-story house outside wermelskirchen for a week. it's quite a fucking forest.

edit: apparently this is not the black forest, according to wiki. fuckit, close enough.

Guest mischjok

Hitler-salute3.jpg

I kid, I kid.

Try to see if Siriusmo is playing. I saw him a few months back and it was great.

There are lot of South Americans in the deep south with German (or European) roots.

Yo, Pera. If you want to listen to some IDM you can come visit ME in Tübingen/Stuttgart lol

Hitler-salute3.jpg

I kid, I kid.

There are lot of South Americans in the deep south with German (or European) roots.

Yo, Pera. If you want to listen to some IDM you can come visit ME in Tübingen/Stuttgart lol

http://english.ohmynews.com/articleview/article_view.asp?at_code=336951

Guest mischjok

Hitler-salute3.jpg

I kid, I kid.

http://english.ohmyn...?at_code=336951

Not only Nazis have had ascendancy in South America, but also "normal" Germans lol and other non-Nazi Europeans.

Hitler-salute3.jpg

I kid, I kid.

http://english.ohmyn...?at_code=336951

Not only Nazis have had ascendancy in South America, but also "normal" Germans lol and other non-Nazi Europeans.

Your German sense of humor precedes you.

• 2 weeks later...

Tomorrow is my birthday, please tell me there is something good to do at night or I will kill my self :P

btw Germany is really beautiful!

Guest dese manz hatin

if you wanna go out tonight:

either

mano le tough @ watergate, which is a very cool club. prepare for long lines but as it's wednesday it shouldn't be too bad. this is one of those places berlin is famous for.

or

jaques bon (of smallville) @ farbfernseher; deep, deep house from hamburg. noone of smallville has ever disappointed me. i haven't been to the location but i've heard good things.

both should be good, i hope i could help a bit.

go to cologne and visit the kompakt shop

and give wolfgang voigt a kiss from me

This might help? - www.last.fm/events/+tag/electronic/Germany/Berlin I live in Austin, TX and show postings are easy to find and navigate, I feel kinda lost looking elsewhere.

I'm planning to travel to Germany and Amsterdam later this year, so I'd love to know if you find any good clubs during your trip. :happy:

oh fuck I wanted to get out yesterday, dese manz hatin do you know some good place to go this night or tomorrow?

danke

Guest dese manz hatin

yeah well at first glance three parties look really good:

timeless @ kater holzig. - this is the follow-up of the famous bar25, it's a cool place. plus a mate of mine (marvin hey) plays there today whose sets are really good. it's near ostbahnhof/heinrich-heine straße.

dOP @ wilde renate - good club, and dOP live are awesome. near herrmannplatz.

also, thursdays at golden gate are pretty good, many drugs and a wasted atmosphere, i love it! near janowitzbrücke.

mano le tough @ watergate, which is a very cool club. prepare for long lines but as it's wednesday it shouldn't be too bad. this is one of those places berlin is famous for.

Excuse me? Watergate is a Tourist-rip-off, that's all. Maybe it was cool seven years ago, but anyway...

Kater Holzig or Renate are way better, even better if you go to Gretchen tonight to see Ninja Tune (quite normal, laid-back club, relative new and empty) or to Horst Kreuzberg with Kingdom and CRST. Next week-end, there is Neil Landstrum at Berghain Kantine. And the week-end after that there are Plaid and Dorian Concept at Gretchen. Have fun in Berlin and if you go to one of the two things I told you tonight, maybe we could meet!

Guest dese manz hatin

it's still good when it isn't full of tourist assholes and tech house, obviously. which as far as i know it isn't on weekdays

edit: i agree it's a tourist rip-off though, 4€ for beer :facepalm:

it's still good when it isn't full of tourist assholes and tech house, obviously. which as far as i know it isn't on weekdays

edit: i agree it's a tourist rip-off though, 4€ for beer :facepalm:

yeah I don't know. You can have a good time there for sure but after some years in Berlin you really don't want to give you the possible stress of going to an event like this. Though Weedays are better of course.

Archived