IGNORED

"In the studio"

Macca

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

another bawwww boc thread? i really believes that they are making music, because it's what they love to do.. not sure if they will release something some day, but I hope so :)

This will be the Chinese Democracy of hypnagogic all analogue psychedelic nostalgia core. Let's just hope they don't accidentally "sample" Ulrich Schnauss. oooohhh man that would be embarrasing.

I'm betting they've been sitting on a release for a while too, whether the reason has to do with them or with Warp is anybody's guess. the fact that MDG made all those statements earlier points to the probability that there's been some sort of fly in the ointment.

Don't you think aphex and boc are being really bitchy and childish for not releasing new stuff? God.

I mean, if it has something to do with the fanbase....

This is a great idea indeed !!! Totally in !

I think we should make our own "next BoC" album. Meaning that everyone is invited to make one track that sounds as he/she imagines what the next album might sound like. All contributions will be bundled into one free album for everyone to listen!

Anyone in on this?

http://www.twoism.org/oneontwoism/

I think we should make our own "next BoC" album. Meaning that everyone is invited to make one track that sounds as he/she imagines what the next album might sound like. All contributions will be bundled into one free album for everyone to listen!

Anyone in on this?

I'm in.

Anyone in on this?

http://www.archive.o...ation-DocumentB

So, who else is interested? We may do tracks individually or work with other board members (and non-members, of course, too). The tracks don't have to be typical for BoC's known style. Who knows - they might have a change in mind. It'd be great to have at least 5-6 participants so as to get together enough tracks for an EP.

I think the only thing they do is update their myspace when theyre in the studio. Then the leave immediately after.

lol

hopefully they've just been waiting 'til this year to release it. 2012 is/could be very 'BoC', i think. i mean a topic with which they could do a lot with, all that 2012 (end of the world) stuff. lots of potential sinister hidden messages to find and reverse! :)

So, who else is interested? We may do tracks individually or work with other board members (and non-members, of course, too). The tracks don't have to be typical for BoC's known style. Who knows - they might have a change in mind. It'd be great to have at least 5-6 participants so as to get together enough tracks for an EP.

I've got one that came out kinda MHTRTC style, like one of the commercial break tracks. Give me an email address to send it to.

Guest capitan mission

new boc vs end of the world vs new world order

You know that BoC are the sons of Rothschild? A secret project to ruin minds and make the masons look great.

The Hexagon represents the six points of the satanic Rothschild star.

The Mayans really predicted when Marcus Eoin Sandison, Michael Sandison, and WARP Records would collectively release another musical album to the public. :boc:

Archived