IGNORED

"In the studio"

Macca

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here we go! Now I am stone cold sober which is pretty good for me on a satuday night (in fact that's a miracle). However it getting towards the time that some watmmers will be coming in from a saturday drinking session. So I am betting by the time I wake up tmrw morning all manner of codswallop will be written lol. Esp since mdg has popped in to say hi.

Happy days

Here we go! Now I am stone cold sober which is pretty good for me on a satuday night (in fact that's a miracle). However it getting towards the time that some watmmers will be coming in from a saturday drinking session. So I am betting by the time I wake up tmrw morning all manner of codswallop will be written lol. Esp since mdg has popped in to say hi.

Happy days

i bet there won't be. all manner of cods wallops i mean. :lol:

also, mdg did much less than say hi,. he in fact quoted the beered up wolf.

his quote could be taken as 1. merely mocking the beered up wolf for his pub-chat antics. or 2. quite evasively and being a mysterious, non committing member of hexagon fun, saying that NO! the band have not split up or died, and that it is, in fact, pub talk.

Happy days

Hey, didn't you say you wouldn't troll the box forum until the new album was announced or something? What ya doin?

edit: gotta love the autocorrection on this box forum

What gives with these two? We want to buy their stuff.

not exactly sure why, but that made me lol.

"C'mon, we want to buy your stuuuuufffffff, why won't you let us buy your stuuuuuufffff..."

This is how it feels with Richard too, especially when they guy is cheeky enough to talk about how much material he has and play stuff live.

Silly guys.

Here.

I've tried to do more with this track, but every time I add something I hate it.

Nice 1! Your the first to come up with something. Beautiful - how about making it longer? If not, it could also make a nice transitionary pieces as it is.

Here.

I've tried to do more with this track, but every time I add something I hate it.

Nice 1! Your the first to come up with something. Beautiful - how about making it longer? If not, it could also make a nice transitionary pieces as it is.

Thanks!

I looked at it again and thought it was odd to have the phrase structure only repeated three times, but I was afraid if it was too long it would get repetitive and I would lose the listener's interest. I could try working out another phrase, but that might take a while... I'll be happy with it being one of the commercial breaks, though, someone has to do it...

I've got a new idea for a boc-trollface pic: two trollfaces with wooly hats fishing in a pond. Pond being a metaphor for watmm, of course.

*Pub talk continues*

imgp4530x.jpg

Trolling-for-fish.jpg

pond-fishing1.jpg

200810060411.jpg

Archived