IGNORED

New Year's Eve

jules

my nye is going to be dinner with some friends at a local italian place and then home by 10. i probably won't see midnight as i have trouble staying up past 10 anymore these days. i kind of miss raging in the new year at a concert or whooping it up with the boys at a house party, but boy times have changed.

so what are you doing tonight?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm gonna smoke some herb, drink some beers (Three Philosophers and some Chimay blue :w00t: ), and brew some Graff.

Fuck going out. The gf closes tonight and I'm just not feeling it so I'm gonna be a homebody tonight and enjoy my own company.

Going to a party at a friend's new house and getting smashed. He's my first friend to ever acquire a house! It's a nice one too. I'm living vicariously through him, except I would never want a government job. Wait scratch that, he's my second friend to have his own house... first long term friend to get one. But yeah, New Year's and all that. I'm going to end it sleeping at my brand new as of yet unfurnished new apartment with vomit all over the freshly shampooed carpet. I'll try to get it in the toilet or over the balcony if possible, but no promises.

Guest Enter a new display name

I was supposed to meet Sup in Coolville but he has not called me yet. So instead I am going to my brother's apartment and we are going to celebrate with his friend.

ex-voto keeps calling me but im not anwsering till he has at least 400 posts..

also:

Posted 24 December 2011 - 05:20 PM

20122012 is when the shit really hits the fan. Suns exploding, black holes swallowing entire solar systems whole... its a solar ecliptic conjunction with the galactic equator and it won't sound like bro-step, bro, it will sound like the muffled screaming of billions of people suddenly forgetting how to make words happen from their mouths as their ears become drenched in the sounds of static and ringing.

going to get drunk with friends. i'm going to try to focus on experiencing and giving love and kindness instead of engaging in the usual debaucherous hivemind struggle for sex and social power

shut the fuck up, donny

i caught a cold sometime in the last few days, so the gf is gonna make me some sort of dinner and we'll lay around here. i see documentaries and library music in our future, and i will most likely repeatedly sneeze on her during coitus. PARTY ANIMAL

i caught a cold sometime in the last few days, so the gf is gonna make me some sort of dinner and we'll lay around here. i see documentaries and library music in our future, and i will most likely repeatedly sneeze on her during coitus. PARTY ANIMAL

RUMORS__Gaat_Lil_Wayne_op_z%27n_35e_stoppen_-1000.jpg

I'm in Vegas. I've been here for a couple days cuz a friend is getting married.

It's been quite the production. Lots of catered parties and gambling. We're staying in a paid-for room at the Luxor.

I've lost $160 at blackjack, so far :(

The wedding is tonight. Shit is already getting a bit crazy around here. Tonight will be nutzo. I'm sure.

btw

It's my first time here. Anyone have any advice, recommendations?

Guest futuregirlfriend

midnight dump.

i know, cos nobody can hear you right?

like a boss..

it's protesting loudly now. might not be able to hold on.

jefferoo. the desert.

red rocks. in the night. do it.

We were out there, but at some fancy mansion. The bride's brother is super wealthy and has a gym... a game room with 3 huge flat screen TVs, a humidor and 3 Eames chairs... a life-sized chess board... and a large, metal dragon sculpture that breathes real fireballs every 5 minutes (there are also outdoor speakers all over the property that make a dragon roar when it happens). I wish I was joking.

Apparently, his neighbor is Mike Tyson.

going with my ex(?) to a friend of her's for an awkward dinner, and then i'm bringing her to my friend's place for her to have an awkward rest of the evening.

Archived