IGNORED

Bracelets That Magically Make You Healthy & the Retards That Buy Them

Guest we_kill_soapscum

Guest fiznuthian

i thought homeopathy had been shown to give slight results simply due to the power of placebo, but for pets? wtf

There's quite a difference between homeopathy, and snake oil marketed as homeopathy. Crooks and fools claiming to be homeopathic healers are giving the actual profession a bad name.

There's a homepathic doctor in my state that my family and friends of the family visit every so often (I've never met him, he's fucking expensive because health insurance doesn't cover him of course). He does weird shit where he taps on parts of the body and adjusts, mixing chiropractic stuff with methods that better help the brain communicate with the body. Sounds like border-line mystic/bullshit but It does work. My childhood friend never burped her whole life (bizarre), and now she finally can, and my 3 year old step-sister would eat all day and never get full and now she does. He's also helped my mother with backpain that wouldn't go away since she got into an accident (she went to chiropractors and doctors but they couldn't get rid of the pain). And he's done countless things for other family members and friends. No one can tell me that that shit is a placebo. Just because someone doesn't understand something doesn't mean they should bash it.

Here is a link if anyone is interested or in disbelief. http://www.officialsynapse.com/treatments-therapies.asp

This procedure in particular is fascinating: http://www.skyetools.net/images/Synapse/neuromuscular-re-education--nmr--document147.pdf

Sorry, /rant, back to talking about jewelry that can cure everything.

Interesting. Doesn't seem at all like homeopathy i.e. diluting a substance 10,000x and using it to treat people.

Also, no mention on that site of homeopathy either? Anyway, it's refreshing to see that. Looks like he's using tens units, exercise, measuring biomarkers of some sorts, chiropractics, and attempting to stimulate lymph nodes? Who knows for sure.. but definitely not the most outlandish approach to helping people.

I like that he lists grass fed meat, a gluten free bakery, and a natural foods store on his links page too.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My childhood friend never burped her whole life (bizarre), and now she finally can

This man is an hero, if I couldn't burp I would have exploded or farted myself to death in the great Chili Storm of 2003.

In all seriousness, I'd probably go to this guy, he sounds like a good healer.

I stopped wearing bracelets when I discovered they made it harder for me to poop. True story.

Interesting. Doesn't seem at all like homeopathy i.e. diluting a substance 10,000x and using it to treat people.

Also, no mention on that site of homeopathy either? Anyway, it's refreshing to see that. Looks like he's using tens units, exercise, measuring biomarkers of some sorts, chiropractics, and attempting to stimulate lymph nodes? Who knows for sure.. but definitely not the most outlandish approach to helping people.

I like that he lists grass fed meat, a gluten free bakery, and a natural foods store on his links page too.

As far as I know he refers to himself as one, unless my Mom just gave him the title of Homeopathic Doctor, herself (likely). I suppose he's a natural healer, and my rant was seeded in misunderstanding. Either way, he's still amazing.

i know its very American to think that just doing X or Y will solve a problem that requires constant vigilance, but jesus this makes me angry. these are first-world educated college graduates. AND HOW THE FUCK DOES A HOLOGRAPH PRODUCE IONS.

Penn Jillette did a special program that your co-workers should see:

How the hell is pushing someone when they are/aren't wearing a bracelet supposed to be conclusive?

This is the kind of stupid shit my coworkers would have got into: three months ago, one of them was on the juice diet (he ate whatever he wanted, but drank V8 instead of water), and another was eating one Subway sandwich a day while biking ten miles and lifting weights. I should get into selling these and get them both to buy a few.

Archived