Npoess

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if this guy is doing a long-con type of thing and is a performance artist pretending to be this character, he's a genius

I think on some level, most rappers, characters and celebrities are aware of what they are doing and do so to garner image and attention (i.e. money) How much of a degree of control and awareness of their loss of soul is the factor I think is more varied in the real crazies vs. con artists.

On the other hand, this dude (or his public persona) is a total twat who looks like he needs an Excedrin on each of his album covers.

i thought this guy died, like, a year ago

probably thinking of dj rashad, who actually had talent unlike this fuck knuckle

Yes. I listened to Double Cup a couple days ago and was thinking "damn he died like a year ago didn't he"

That "You Smart" vid was hard to watch, when he was laying down bundles of benjimans for that bimbo, like a father handing a child weekly allowance. All that money could be spent on more charitable things like helping the disabled, funding humanitarian aid for refugees, etc.

Archived