IGNORED

Super Bowl

J3FF3R00

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The best thing to do, if you're with a group of friends, is make "quarter bets". You make bets of 25 cents on the most ridiculous things like "i bet the first commercial in the next break is a car commercial" or "I bet the next play will have number 27 fall over" things like that. Mix with a couple of joints and plenty of alcohol.

I went to a SB party back when the Steelers beat the Cardinals and they did this... I left with $10!

Asymm always knows what's up!

high-five!

I'm a Yankee fan which automatically makes me hate the pats and I'm an eagles fan which means the giants are an archival. that said, I am going to watch the entire game with a few friends, copius amounts of Stella, guacamole, salsa, wings and some serious stuffed peppers I made this morning after I made some chorizo and egg breakfast tacos.

I also plan on cracking open hautlles vanilla java porter.

you've already cracked some of those stellas haven't you? lol

lol yes. I started at noon. shit I thought I was in better shape than I actually am.

my choices at halftime were Madonna or doing some dishes. no brainer.

a clean kitchen puts the mind at ease.

madonna gives you venereal disease.

my choices at halftime were Madonna or doing some dishes. no brainer.

a clean kitchen puts the mind at ease.

madonna gives you venereal disease.

I was dragged to see W.E (movie co-written and directed by Madonna herself), never a movie made me feel so sick. Shes a fucking idiot.

Guest kokeboka

I met her a few years ago, at a recording studio. Had the feeling it's a mistake to assume she's a musician.

Anyway, Patriots seem to be picking up the pace... If Nicks is out of the game, the Giants are screwed.

2012 will actually be the end of times, but only for Hollywood.

Oh god, Battleship?

I'm starting to think they're making more money "fighting piracy" than putting asses in theaters. Because who the fuck would pay to see Battleship?

i think this has been the 3rd sb in a row now that was far more boring than the playoff games.

championship Sunday is always the best. always.

The King Of Limbs Madonna's vagina.

ms0p6w.jpg

lol

2012 will actually be the end of times, but only for Hollywood.

Oh god, Battleship?

I'm starting to think they're making more money "fighting piracy" than putting asses in theaters. Because who the fuck would pay to see Battleship?

The Chinese

Archived