IGNORED

Yo Dawgs is WATMM doing a compilation this year

Cryptowen

Are we still doing the Most IDM Tribute thing this year? I haven't heard tell yet & I'm not sure who is overseeing it at this point.

I quite liked the previous years' albums & still listen to them from time to time

I would definitely be down for one. Should we start a brainstorming thread in genban?

More people would read it in Genban fer shar, but I say we hold off for the moment in case any of the people who ran it before already have something planned.

I'm not quite sure how it works; so people start posting things that are IDM and we vote on the most IDM thing?

Precisely. Then, as we have several IDM things we organize duels between them, where WATMMers have to defend their favorite proposition, until the final.

And then we record a comp about the most IDM thing of this year.

I'd love to hear a WATMM Complextro compilation, zole.

Actually we should do an ambient compilation. I haven't made ambient music in a while!

WAtmms should do more than one thing a year.

They should, but Im still waiting on Squarepusher submissions.

They're a lazy bunch

Hey guys. Yeah... I'm out and so is Fred. If anyone else wants to take over, it's cool. What you do is start a brainstorming thread.

Any objections to me taking up the torch?

None at all; you did a great job with the Christmas Comp! It would probably make sense that it be hosted on the 'World's Most Records' bandcamp page when it is finally complete though.

Shouldn't this be an end of the world compilation, if anything?

Archived