IGNORED

Barefoot Contessa

oyster

Do you guys ever watch this show? It's probably my favorite on the Food Channel. Barefoot Contessa is not the name of the sixty-four year old woman who hosts the program, rather it's Ina Rosenberg Garten. One of the things I think is most amazing about her is that she completely taught herself how to cook with cookbooks , never receiving any formal training at all. Of course she has now published loads of her own cookbooks: seven of them. Despite all this, she has still amazingly found time to involve herself a bit in politics, contributing to the campaign funds of first African-American president Barack Obama, John Kerry, Bill Clinton, and even George H. W. Bush.

If some of you haven't caught her show yet, I really recommend you try to check it out sometime. She even invites openly gay couples to her home to share in food and fun. Her husbands name is Jeffery.

Guest Lindrum Larry Cocopipe

She even invites openly gay couples to her home to share in food and fun. Her husbands name is Jeffery.

what? lol!

i cant stand that fat cunt

its all about

Rachel Khoo

She's cute! Plus, she gets 10 bonus points when speaking French. C'est tout!

And I'm sure Jeffery sounds better in French as well.

Cooking shows with cute/hot women. Is it misogynist to enjoy these even if you're not all that into cooking? Because if that's wrong, I don't wanna be right.

I prefer nigella, giada, and sunny anderson. :emb:

Giada is the absolute worst! with her giant man hands and completely over the top Italian accent. next time you watch that whore count how many times she says crunchy and creamy.

*wolfs out*

ina is the best because she isn't hot it's just about honest delicious food. no pretention.

yeah hamptons makes sense I just thought west CT cause I guess Jefferey works at yale

Ina kind of reminds me of the elitist crowd in my town. nice people but ultimately annoying. id rather hang at the dunkin donuts with the common folk. it's debatable exactly who has slogged it out in commercial kitchens when it concerns tv chefs.

She even invites openly gay couples to her home to share in food and fun. Her husbands name is Jeffery.

what? lol!

How forward thinking...?

I prefer nigella, giada, and sunny anderson. :emb:

Giada is the absolute worst! with her giant man hands and completely over the top Italian accent. next time you watch that whore count how many times she says crunchy and creamy.

*wolfs out*

yeah, I hate Giada. that smile is incredibly scary.

it's all about aarti sequeira yo

it's debatable exactly who has slogged it out in commercial kitchens when it concerns tv chefs.

huh?

i know that ina is completely self trained and didn't really work the kitchen circuit.

Guest nene multiple assgasms

zomg aarti is hot. I was trying to remember her name yesterday for this thread.

Archived