IGNORED

Bunnies, Buddhas, Birthdays, Passovers, Thelema oh my!

Atop

simplexgrinnell-tampa-florida.jpg

Love is the Law

Love Under Will

Do What Thou Wilt

Shall be the Whole of the Law

love you all,

93 Akkad the Orphic Priest 777

most_funny_faces_of_year_2.jpg

I has an Easter birthday miracle today, no one here get the memo?!?!

today is also the first day of the inscribing of 'The Book of the Law'...., i.e. Thelema

and Easter

and Buddha's birthday

and the first weekend of Passover

my birthday this year is a fucking celebration station! Get on board you whores!

Birthday is for Jesus and clown-loving 5 year olds. I don't celebrate birthday, i like to think of myself as ageless, i could be 12 i could be 45, who knows.

i am on board and am a whore. happy celebration!

today is also the first day of the inscribing of 'The Book of the Law'...., i.e. Thelema

did not know that. cheers!

thanks, am going out now to deliver fun directly into my mouth via ancient liquids and eclectic delicacies, smooches! :beer::biggrin::music:

My daughter got out a book from her school library about the passover. Afterwards she asked me why moses thought he heard voices from a burning bush. like is he crazy because of it?

Then she said "it's better to be good just to be good, instead of because some guy in the sky is watching you."

My kid. Smart as hell.

Archived