IGNORED

Tribute Album to Incomplete Skyscrapers

Root5

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Enter a new display name

The mysterious Dub Dylan has apparently submitted a track according to his Twitter page.

The mysterious Dub Dylan has apparently submitted a track according to his Twitter page.

ZOLE, what a silly name

rude

im pooped, i cant enter because my computer disintegrated, i actually had a tune nearing completion aswell. i will definetely finally get into one of these comps next year though.

so just chekken

we can submit tracks on the 8th, right? I've got a few I think are good to go now but no point submittting them early if I've got another day to fiddle with them

You can submit tracks on the 8th, that is correct. I live in Vancouver, so that should give you an idea of the time zone. If you're rushing to complete it and you need an hour or so of more time, that's okay, just send me an email to that effect.

I'll have about three hours friday night to start and finish this track. I'm sure it'll be terrible. Probably another DNF

Relistened to what I had been working on for this, thought it felt overworked, decided to send some quickies I made in the last two days instead

lemme know if they didn't go through aight

I have about 30 minutes to make this. Oh well, there's always next year, or the year after.

When are you planning to disclose the official tracklist?

26 tracks! Great work people.

Indeed. I'm very happy with the submissions.

When are you planning to disclose the official tracklist?

I do not have a timeline set. There needs to be time for judging, mastering, and artwork. I would guess that the album will be out in early July, but that isn't set in stone. The track-list will come out with the album.

I do not have a timeline set. There needs to be time for judging, masturbating, and artwork. I would guess that the album will be out in early July, but that isn't set in stone. The track-list will come out with the album.

fixt

Archived