eh Speedy

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*wodie you tryda act real hard

but we know you all a tard CHEA LIL B

and in conclusion, i learn there's no need to discuss lil b on watmm

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I'm a hip-hop enthusiast, who don't care for bullshit aspect of it including lectures and performance art quality. But i find Lil B interesting music-wise, like in a serious way. It is true that he consciously buried himself under his strange method. Yet there is a lot of very good tracks out. His rapping can be special in how he approach rhythm and silence. It is the true vibe, not some empty self-indulgent virtousity of "really good and intelligent MCs". Hip-hop is dead without such outsiders. One particularly innovative in its simplicity record is Rain In England LP. Game changer in my opinion. It's unbelievably direct, against the current and childishly naive and, because of that, perseived as absurdistic. It radiates something important for all music. It means nothing if he is bullshit celebrity or not.

looking at the tweets on that article, it's just hipsters mockingly quoting his every word. this whole thing seems like a pathetic display of elitism. they call it a "lecture"? they just put him on display like a monkey to make a fool of himself for an audience of spoiled college kids who get off on the irony of the situation. pure bullshit.

N Y U

people are just soooo desperate for anything interesting/novel in hiphop these days.

the way i see it, music just hit the very furthest bottom basically possible. its a good sign because now music is going to start getting good again kind of like the 00s never happened or accordianing outward

looking at the tweets on that article, it's just hipsters mockingly quoting his every word. this whole thing seems like a pathetic display of elitism. they call it a "lecture"? they just put him on display like a monkey to make a fool of himself for an audience of spoiled college kids who get off on the irony of the situation. pure bullshit.

N Y U

jus' my opinion mang.

B is a tard and so are any and all of his fans.

If you dont like it thats cool.

But have you look around at some of the people on this board. Theyre all Aphex fans.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeLQOfb6IBU

i'm seriously speechless when watching this.

acquired taste.

like caviar.

Does anybody else find him a bit Rain Man?

His weirdo high-pitched voice, stance, and rocking back and forth on his legs always make me think he has some sort of mental disability.

Fucking lol.

grate thread, but i had to stop reading there cos of convulsive lols

also,

I was thinking it was only a matter of time until this guy happened, like it would have been somebody. I remember thinking way back, what if credible rap guy like rapped over ambient loopy and oddball stuff (for a rapper at least). He's nice and weird and that's always going to be polarizing. Even the added touch of not lip syncing all of the verses. It's fun. He's doing his thing and that's cool, but I don't want to buy or listen to any of it really.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeLQOfb6IBU

i'm seriously speechless when watching this.

acquired taste.

like caviar.

Ok see I like that - but i definitely remember hearing some of his shit that was just WTF. So maybe I should give him another chance.

HIt me with his best tracks KY.

Does anybody else find him a bit Rain Man?

His weirdo high-pitched voice, stance, and rocking back and forth on his legs always make me think he has some sort of mental disability.

His voice reminds me of Mike Tyson. Except you would never laugh at Mike Tyson without his permission. Cause otherwise...well...

Archived