IGNORED

Animal Collective - Centipede Hz

Guest bitroast

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is still hard for myself to grasp that one fake not being AC.

I love the new record but the fake was really growing on me lol!!!

I need to find out who is behind it.

Guest Jimmy McMessageboard

i been away from the internets. is everyone streaming this or did it drop early or are you all just imagining it in your heads?

I streamed it twice and that's it until the cd arrives.

it is so different but yet still very ac. new town burnout jumped out at me right away as well as Rosie oh and the new single. can't wait until it arrives.

edit: just secured my tix to see them in Brooklyn in october

So this leaked apparently?

it's streaming for free, so i guess the rips are of that stream. i started listening to it but the quality is so poor so i stopped after 4 tracks, it sounded so flat and lifeless. i'll wait a couple of days..

slightly off topic but i think i realized yesterday after listening to person pitch that tomboy is a better album ! :cisfor:

I don't know how I feel about this. Hopefully it will expand when I hear it in better quality. Reminds me too much of older Animal Collective, that I never got into.

I like the new Yeasayer album better.

I've only scanned the new yeasayer. is it more 80s like odd blood? I was torn with that album. I loved Rome and mondegreen but a lot was too 80s for me.

I don't know if I'd call it 80s. It is more electronic for sure. I think it's their most consistent album to date. The hits may not be as impressive on their own as those from other albums, but I think it works really well as a whole. I read P4K's review last week before hearing it, and I don't know what the fuck they're talking about. Big surprise.

seeing Yeasayer in early Sept! Yay, I love their whole catalogue but especially the last two, the new one is so fucking good! Like David Sylvian, Maynard James Keenan and Tears for Fears had a babby!

New Animal Collective has officially taken over my mind and life.

wpw, now i really need to check out the new yeasayer!

also have to check out what you sent me atop

and yes, new ac is officially the only thing i am listening to. it is out of hand. i listen once and then immediately want to listen again.

Archived