IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Burger

Guest bitroast

Guest Gary C

God, I really want a Wimpy now. I haven't had one in about 15 years, and even then it might have been my only Wimpy.

Guest Gary C

summer_2007.1184423580.img_4895.jpg

They really are terrible, although better than McDonald's. But they're comforting. The taste of a simpler, friendlier time.

Edited by Gary C

Guest bitroast

called in sick on thursday. this is fish n chips burger with the lot aka. hangover burger.

IMG_0607.jpg

I will have a burger tomorrow, the place I'm getting it is always booked out, made a reservation 2 weeks ago. So the stakes are high. I will report in asap via ether uplink.

peace out

just knocked up this little number for lunch...

You impregnated a hamburger?

It certainly looks... well done.

:trashbear:

Had a homemade burger on the bbq earlier on. Fuck, there's no nicer smell than some other persons bbq on the way home from a hard day working.

Had a homemade burger on the bbq earlier on. Fuck, there's no nicer smell than some other persons bbq on the way home from a hard day working.

wait... you ate somebody elses burger???

:crazy:

wait... you ate somebody elses burger???

srsly... you nabbed the burger? wtf? pics?

Guest bitroast

I've only had one lentil burger which was at Lentil as anything, this nonprofit resturant where you pay what you want. And it was actually good.

Now I'm wanting lentils.

I haven't had a burger in years. The last one I had was some sort of beef burger. It's the lower right meal in this picture: (courtesy of some random girls blog that I found by googling the restaurant name)

20120225-150415.jpg

I

I haven't had a burger in years. The last one I had was some sort of beef burger. It's the lower right meal in this picture: (courtesy of some random girls blog that I found by googling the restaurant name)

20120225-150415.jpg

If you are not vegan or vegetarian, there is no excuse for not having a burger in years.

I had a patty melt for lunch today. burger on rye toast with double cheese and carmelized onions. I didnt take a pic again. I suck at half of this thread.

Guest couch

Just finished grilling one of those burgers you get with cheese and bacon inside the patty.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM BITCH!