IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Burger

Guest bitroast

in continuing to branch out from traditional burgers, i have to say a grilled cheese-burger is amazing too. just toast two slices of bread and cook the beef patty, then assemble it all together with cheese and tomato (and whatever else you'd like), and continue grilling it as you would a grilled cheese.

next level shit.

dr lopez, while that looks like it breaks the patty-based quality of what we know as burgers, that looks fucking amazing. almost like pulled pork sandwich actually, which is generally amazing too.

it was fucking amazing, got it at caracas in the LES.

Bizarrely, the only other dude in the restaurant was Sam Rockwell. I gave him the "knowing bro" head nod and he duly replied. Then his hot date got out of the bathroom and I went on my way.

here's the other one I had:

Photo%20May%2026%2C%201%2042%2016%20PM.jpg

Edited by dr lopez

Guest theSun

in continuing to branch out from traditional burgers, i have to say a grilled cheese-burger is amazing too. just toast two slices of bread and cook the beef patty, then assemble it all together with cheese and tomato (and whatever else you'd like), and continue grilling it as you would a grilled cheese.

next level shit.

omg-face.jpg

i put these on the bbq-grill:

rezept-bratwurstschnecke-mit-zucchini-mais-gemuese-und-kartoffeln-bild-nr-2.jpg

5326952568_f9a95ddd44.jpg

then put them inside one of these:

fladenbrot.jpg

put some

09753-alt1.jpg

and

895_0.jpg

on it and sprinkled it with some drops of homemade cacik:

0084.jpg

then i finished it with some

35316118.jpg.

BEST BURGER I HAD IN A GOOD 10 YEARS!

EDIT: sorry I could've just posted a pic of it, but i forgot to take 1.

Edited by CJM

where was that?

This food truck called Wagyu Wagon; they were parked at a brewery opening I was at, at Revolution's new place on Kedzie. They were all out of everything, just had plain burger with cheese, no condiments, fries with no ketchup. But it was still scrumtrulescent. (I was also drunk.)

Had a homemade burger on the bbq earlier on. Fuck, there's no nicer smell than some other persons bbq on the way home from a hard day working.

wait... you ate somebody elses burger???

srsly... you nabbed the burger? wtf? pics?

Afraid not. It's just my messed up sentence structure. I smelt cooking burgers so made my own. Didn't take a picture though. Will do for sure next time.

Nab a burger I mean.

had some average burger at Ruby Tuesday. First burger hankering Ive had in probably almost a year. Very let down.

i ate like 8 burgers but didn't take a pic. come on guys! if you are going to eat a burger take a goddamn picture!

:cat:

Not a burger, but I finally had my Grease Truck Sandwich with the scrambled eggs in it.

It was okay.

Later that day my mother grilled up some garden burgers for me, and we slathered them in a mixture of mayo and chipotle peppers. There was also a side of fresh grilled corn on the cob, which we also slathered with the mayo/chipotle mixture.

Guest Brian Sweeney Fitzgerald

Thread gave me a craving and the only place I can get a burger is the local chippy. I regret every second of eating this.

burger.jpg

Big macs suck. The meat McDonald's uses for their burgers tastes like wads of paper. And the buns are crap. The importance of the bun is so underestimated, that's the big downside to most burger chains. That and the quality of the meat. A good burger is hard to find.

how about not going to a burger chain?

i like this small place called Burgermeester that do a couple nice burgers. Blonde d'Aquitaine beef with pancetta and real cheddar, or Texels lamb with chorizo and jalapenos, or, or... they use (pretty soft) kaiserbrod style buns.. and they do cute mini-versions as well, for half-price:

burgermeester02.jpg

ate there tonight