IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Burger

Guest bitroast

i've pondered the idea before jules but on more of a weekend only basis... festivals, food markets, private party hire. cos i make a fuckin mean burger! and chilli. so i'd have a gourmet burger and chilli van or something.

this peckham meatwagon guy seems to just do it part time but it looks helluva costly to set up if you're not working it full time. a decent, well equipped van doesn't come for less than £20K. less for a trailer though... and good pitches can cost thousands, even tens of thousands!

are you just supposed to ram the whole burger down your throat? how to hold?

You eat it with a knife and fork (and the fork goes in the left hand, you filthy prole! Do you not see how the good Colonel is dressed? Where is your morning coat? This is KFC, not "The Burger King"!)

Edited by baph

i've pondered the idea before jules but on more of a weekend only basis... festivals, food markets, private party hire. cos i make a fuckin mean burger! and chilli. so i'd have a gourmet burger and chilli van or something.

this peckham meatwagon guy seems to just do it part time but it looks helluva costly to set up if you're not working it full time. a decent, well equipped van doesn't come for less than £20K. less for a trailer though... and good pitches can cost thousands, even tens of thousands!

My cousin runs a gourmet burger van that goes around festivals and whatnot. I think he said Bestival cost them in the region of 20k for the plot. Apparantly they fucking smashed it though so it really is worth doing if you've got an appealing product.

What?

dqnq1.jpg

myself and coworker are stumped

Maybe turn the top bun over and eat?

I never eat KFC after illness the first time I ate one. The thing, whatever the fuck it is, in that bun looks unappealing anyhow.

My cousin runs a gourmet burger van that goes around festivals and whatnot. I think he said Bestival cost them in the region of 20k for the plot. Apparantly they fucking smashed it though so it really is worth doing if you've got an appealing product.

*deflates furiously*

i know you can get stalls on camden market in the region of 50 - 100 per day (depending on location) which i thought was pretty reasonable - on a weekend in camden you could make a fucking bomb selling burgers.

Guest uptown devil

UMAMI's Kuai Burger.

Beef patty w/ pork belly slice and pineapple salsa. Frickin dopeness. Washed it down with a root beer float.

7483080202_bd36748945.jpg

it's unreasonable how much I'm salivating just looking at that. I want it inside me.

I had a Burger King Double Whopper on Friday, the first time I've been in a fast food about 2 years. Very satisfying, but there's definitely a reason why I avoid fast food.

Also, I love your avatar Uptown Devil.

all the burgers posted in this thread look so ugly and shitty.

Dhbw3.png

CMsIe.png

word!

Guest uptown devil

Also, I love your avatar Uptown Devil.

:beer:

went to smash burger tonight:

GK10x.jpg

it was pretty unsatisfying, most likely because i wanted jefferoo's burger and i got this piece of shit instead.

wow, grilled cheese buns are amazing.

i've seen those on a lot of menus around where i live. it's usually called a 'royal gorge' burger. i've never ordered it though on account of it being completely fucking ridiculous.

Guest ruiagnelo

just biked in to say i rarely eat hamburgers, and everytime i step into this thread i feel like having one, even if i just finished having the heaviest of dinners!

Edited by ruiagnelo