IGNORED

Black Moth Super Rainbow - Cobra Juicy

Guest bitroast

I think the incentives being awesome are what made this kickstarter campaign so successful! It looks like they're going to reach their goal of $45,000 in under 48 hours which is pretty astounding.

I went with the $40 pledge for the exclusive vinyl with Lenticular/3D cover, digital downloads and sticker set. Pretty reasonable if you ask me! If I had an extra $10k laying around, I'd would totally be down for that roller skating party.

Guest AcrossCanyons

Fuck. Finally he's getting something out instead of all the teasing and pulling back. Also Psychic Love Damage is coming out as a bonus EP which is great. I loved those demos.

Holy shit

Only 5 days, nearly $70,000.

We are getting a vinyl version of Psychic Love Damage now, cause we broke 60k a few days ago.

But woah...

So happy. Can't wait for my mask!

Guest interr0bangr

I hope Psychic Love Damage becomes available separately for those of us not willing to drop $100+.

Pledged $40 for the Lenticular vinyl version myself.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

There's a live set from LA a little while ago where he played "psychic love damage" and "the healing power of nothing". Those sound like the best 2 tracks on the album to me.

I think its interesting how this album seems to have a bit of feel from his tobacco solo work, especially on "hairspray heart" and "I think I'm evil".

And I went for the VHS club, so psyched. This band is the only one I am a rabid completist for.

1 VHS tape a month for 12 months. TOBACCO's favorite movies and shows - some in full, some cut off and then something else starts, some just trashed. You will receive "Fucked Up Friends 1" on VHS one month, and "Fucked Up Friends 2" another. All these tapes will be labeled to match and look good together like the creepy library they are. Number of sets created will be limited to quantity purchased through Kickstarter. PLUS you get everything in the $200 COBRA JUICY GANG tier above.

Samples here and on iTunes:

http://www.amazon.com/Cobra-Juicy-Explicit/dp/B0098HG6TA/ref=sr_shvl_album_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1349441223&sr=301-1

I can send you the LA live show too if you want

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 years later...

Archived