IGNORED

GRVGLTCHR - Selected Works 2005-2011

GraveGlitcher

Guest cult fiction

Listened through this afternoon, a lot of different moods in there. A lot of nice humor and playful tracks - this kind of release is awesome and I wish more people would release their back catalog like this. Will post more thoughts after I listen to it again.

Guest cult fiction

I am super glad everyone is enjoying the tunes! :emotawesomepm9: Congrats FC on a top notch Braindance album, yega is rated up there with this years "Welcome" by Dave Monolith . :music:

That is a huge complement - especially since Welcome has been constant rotation for me since it came out :braindance: !

Have had another 2 listens through selected works. There are a lot of nice tracks - Hepburn 808 is my favorite so far, a real stormer.

Hits a lot of different genres... another day at work sounds like a zelda village tune, Slug Sweat has a nice dancehall feel. Pluto's melody even has some bossa nova in it.

Looking forward to volume 2!

Guest Frankie5fingers

gave a couple a listen. pretty great stuff you got here. :) will give the rest a listen when i get some free time.

Guest cult fiction

Gave this a few listens this week.

Table2 is my favorite overall, but there are a ton of good tracks and it's nice to have hard copies of all the recent soundcloud stuff.

Lots of good nods towards various genres, love the Tropical Heat mario desert world vibes.

You should do a halloween album with more stuff like Soul Eater.

Have you considered doing cafepress t-shirts of the cover or something? I could spend hours staring into those cat nostrils.

Gave this a few listens this week.

Table2 is my favorite overall, but there are a ton of good tracks and it's nice to have hard copies of all the recent soundcloud stuff.

Lots of good nods towards various genres, love the Tropical Heat mario desert world vibes.

You should do a halloween album with more stuff like Soul Eater.

Have you considered doing cafepress t-shirts of the cover or something? I could spend hours staring into those cat nostrils.

A Halloween album eh? Hmmm. I'd love to do some shirts up. *ponders future possibilities*

• 5 weeks later...

NAT Acid is cool shit

Thanks! If you liked that chune you may like this little ditty done around the same time.

http://soundcloud.com/graveglitcher/grvgltchr-tunnel

Off my debut release "motion" available for free download here (please ignore the shitty album artwork)

http://bitcrusher.co.uk/release/21

Archived