sounds like it could fit in the soundtrack of some sort of mystery thing

Yeah totally getting a mid1980s PBS special on the supernatural here. You know the kind where it's mostly fast panning over pictures of ghosts drawn in the Victorian era, occasionally cutting to interviews with some dude in an unironic plaid shirt

Honestly I was sort of spacing out until 2:30ish, when you started getting into those billowing bass pads & spurts of semi-chaotic note chirps I was all over that business. Would listen to an entire album of weird improvisational synth noodling. Actually I do regularly:

I really liked that track.

Aki Tsuyuko does a bunch of stuff like that. And some collabs with Nobukazu Takemura who is also a cool cat.

Around 5 years ago I made a little album just like that of improvisational stuff. I'll upload it so u can have it.

Nice! That's like, the best kind of music to put on while you're mostly focused on something else but once some nice background harmonics

I guess I'll say this since I've already put my life story on this forum, I made this after a strange experience involving a bunch of what I think were hypoglycemic attacks. The sound here is an unpolished take on my disscociated mind trying to deal with being on the verge of passing out, my body cold and sweaty, vision greying out...etc.

:smile:

Archived