IGNORED

new squarepusher album name

phillie-t

Guest Mr. Modular

The last track on the album is called "Goodbye everything" and it's THE squarepusher finale, his last electronic track ever.

so, is this his last album or something? has he come to the end of his contract? or has he just had enough, surely hes at the peak of his popularity.....

maybe he'd like to join my shred metal wedding band..........

Guest Barrichello

his utterly inept/lazy performance in Glasgow last year precludes me from even being slightly interest in this next slab of piffle. i enjoy a bit of TJ's older stuff, but find his more recent stuff disappearing up its own arse.

let me guess, some out of control weirdy beardy automation controlling automation and a string of short 30 sec bass noodles with crowd heckling in the background.

lovely.

Guest Barrichello
a string of short 30 sec bass noodles with crowd heckling in the background.

interesting. does anyone know where melenac off ultravisitor was recorded...?

in his studio i'll bet.

all of that ambience and live sounding stuff, crowd noises, etc were probably all just added or produced into the studio mix.

faek.

Guest Idiron McGriff
im ok with this

:excl:

PHEW! thank fucking god for that!

*communial wave of relief sweeps across watmm ship as status is put back down to yellow*

:excl:

so, is this his last album or something? has he come to the end of his contract? or has he just had enough, surely hes at the peak of his popularity.....

maybe he'd like to join my shred metal wedding band..........

maybe not :tongue:

The last track on the album is called "Goodbye everything" and it's THE squarepusher finale, his last electronic track ever.

Am I the only one not ok with this?

:undecided:

Am I the only one not ok with this?

:undecided:

No.

:snares:

a string of short 30 sec bass noodles with crowd heckling in the background.

interesting. does anyone know where melenac off ultravisitor was recorded...?

in his studio i'll bet.

all of that ambience and live sounding stuff, crowd noises, etc were probably all just added or produced into the studio mix.

faek.

Maybe some of it was, but i don't think all of it was. I saw him on the 'tour' which Warp alledged some of Ultravisitor was taken from and it sounds pretty spot on to me in terms of the type of set he was playing.

Archived