IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

i just started playing way of the samurai 3 again. it's pretty dated by now but still a lot of fun.

im also trying to finish the latest hitman but i keep getting distracted by replaying levels over and over and doing contracts. i guess that says something about the replay value though.

Keynote: “Storytelling Across Platforms: Who Benefits Most, the Audience or the Player?”

Press release: http://www.dicesummit.org/images/press_release/DICE-2013-Wedn-Keynote-JJ-Gabe-FINAL-1-28-13.pdf

Begins at 9:25 AM PST

There will be no live stream despite being reported that it would be live streamed last week.

A video recording will be posted shortly after at http://www.youtube.com/variety

Liveblogs/twitter feeds:

TheVerge: http://live.theverge.com/jj-abrams-gabe-newell-live-blog-dice-2013/

@geoffkeighley: https://twitter.com/geoffkeighley

Edited by compson

Looks like it's all good now. Yeah there's some weird goings on with the 'BBCode Mode' - I've gone back to using the old version (the one where you have to type the tags rather than press the buttons)again as it seems more reliable than the new mode since the update.

the new skyrim dlc came out on pc yesterday. i finished the main quest in about 4 hours. atm i'm about to explore solstheim (the new landmass) and work on side quests. i ran into a near show stopping bug, but i think it's been patched since last night

the new skyrim dlc came out on pc yesterday. i finished the main quest in about 4 hours. atm i'm about to explore solstheim (the new landmass) and work on side quests. i ran into a near show stopping bug, but i think it's been patched since last night

Shit I wasn't going to get it but if Solstheim is in there, I have no choice.

How do I switch back?

Click the lightswitch icon in the top left of the 'quick reply'/'reply to this topic' box

There's also another icon on the far right - the little screwdriver with the gear - it allows you set the following options for the post editor:

• Paste as plain text by default
  • Clear my saved content

You might try mucking about with those settings and see if things work out better for you...

Guest Aserinsky

Just picked up Cave Story again, trying to finally finish the Blood Stained Sanctuary / Ballos level. I don't think I've ever gotten angry at a game all my life, which really depresses me as Cave Story is still one of my all time favourite games :(

Edited by Aserinsky

Just picked up Cave Story again, trying to finally finish the Blood Stained Sanctuary / Ballos level. I don't think I've ever gotten angry at a game all my life, which really depresses me as Cave Story is still one of my all time favourite games :(

I haven't played that game in ages. Sounds like you've gone the full route though, in order to get the best ending.

Guest Frankie5fingers

Started another playthrough of Mass Effect 3.

26th?

27th

you clearly don't like that game. a real fan would play at least 50 times.

Guest Aserinsky

I haven't played that game in ages. Sounds like you've gone the full route though, in order to get the best ending.

Yeah I've already played it a fair few times through already but kept making little mistakes which meant I couldn't get the full ending. Now I've gotten there I just want to play through the game again because it was so much more fun.

Unfortunately, I'm a perfectionist when it comes to platformers. Whenever I return to Super Meat Boy or Dustforce it's the exact same deal, I just want to play the earlier levels just because I can play them without having to worry about being perfect. It's bloody frustrating!

Guest Frankie5fingers

Started another playthrough of Mass Effect 3.

26th?

27th
you clearly don't like that game. a real fan would play at least 50 times.
Ouch :<

ENJOY=)

Started the new Devil May Cry. I love the combat, but I struggle using a mouse and keyboard to find the right key bindings to bring some sort of fluidity to the whole thing. I'm not very far but it's been fun, looking forward to the second half where it shines apparently.

Started the new Devil May Cry. I love the combat, but I struggle using a mouse and keyboard to find the right key bindings to bring some sort of fluidity to the whole thing. I'm not very far but it's been fun, looking forward to the second half where it shines apparently.

Perhaps join the 21st century and use a controller?

Perhaps join the 21st century and use a controller?

Oooooh shit...

*seeks cover*