IGNORED

Boss Battles Tribute Album!!! (WATMM Video Game Comp)

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Hanratty

is anyone doing Mike Tyson's Punch Out?

Nope, please do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry, i changed my mind. But I am working on a cover/remix of the music from Bad Dudes. has anyone done that yet?

is anyone doing Mike Tyson's Punch Out?

Nope, please do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry, i changed my mind. But I am working on a cover/remix of the music from Bad Dudes. has anyone done that yet?

Nope, you're doing a boss/miniboss theme right?

Excellent... began work on my track.

What are you covering, or are you doing something original but 'boss theme' inspired?

Boss inspired

• 2 weeks later...

where is it at goiter?

Some people have PMed me needing a bit of extra time, and I have a bit to do myself on my own tracks and the art. I will update this with progress periodically; putting out a quality comp that you can all be proud of is the primary objective (after defeating the Boss, which is objective #1)!

fantastic! did anyone ever choose smb3 boomboom theme? i was originally going to do that and it was the one dude used as an example and i felt weird about it and chose another song from sf2010. never liked anywhere i went with it. but have always had a couple of ideas for boomboom.

fantastic! did anyone ever choose smb3 boomboom theme? i was originally going to do that and it was the one dude used as an example and i felt weird about it and chose another song from sf2010. never liked anywhere i went with it. but have always had a couple of ideas for boomboom.

No one submitted Boom Boom theme to me. Zephyr was talking about making one but I don't think he's started, so I'd give the slot to you if you're interested!

Would LOVE it if someone would make a Zelda boss cover/remix as I haven't received one!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Tracks have been sent to WATMM's own mastering engineer Zephyr Nova for a loving treatment. Speaking of which, him and I are collabing on a brief interlude piece which I feel is essential for helping to thematically congeal the comp.

So basically it's coming along. Thanks for patience!

• 1 month later...

Archived