IGNORED

Skrillex and Giorgio Moroder Team Up For TRON Game Soundtrack

Joyrex

Film composer Giorgio Moroder, known for his work on Brian de Palma's crime drama Scarface, is now teaming up with Skrillex to compose the soundtrack for an upcoming game based on the recent Tron franchise reboot, he told Clash Music.

This appears to be an unannounced game being developed for Disney, according to a statement from the composer.

"I'm going to meet Skrillex next week when I'm back. I'm doing the music for a game for Disney's Tron. We have about five themes, electronic stuff and let's see if he's interested in remixing or re-working one of the songs."

Tron Legacy came out 5 years ago. Tron Uprising canceled in 2013, what reboot are they talking about? I personally asked Jeff Bridges if he had signed on for Tron 3, and he said there's no script yet, can it be that??

Film composer Giorgio Moroder, known for his work on Brian de Palma's crime drama Scarface, is now teaming up with Skrillex to compose the soundtrack for an upcoming game based on the recent Tron franchise reboot, he told Clash Music.

This appears to be an unannounced game being developed for Disney, according to a statement from the composer.

"I'm going to meet Skrillex next week when I'm back. I'm doing the music for a game for Disney's Tron. We have about five themes, electronic stuff and let's see if he's interested in remixing or re-working one of the songs."

oh my god :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

i don't know what brought Giorgio out of retirement, but whatever it was/is needs to be destroyed. I like to keep the crystallized memory i have from the last time Giorgio was remotely relevant.

I think Daft Punk's RAM LP did it...

i don't know what brought Giorgio out of retirement, but whatever it was/is needs to be destroyed. I like to keep the crystallized memory i have from the last time Giorgio was remotely relevant.

I think Daft Punk's RAM LP did it...

I liked their OST work a lot more than RAM. Speaking of, why aren't they just doing that? Actually...

3204840swsw.gif

Archived