IGNORED

Squarepusher interview

Guest soundcrash

The world's most under-prepared (or uninterested) interviewer ... Hats off for Mr. Jenkinson for humouring him with such full answers to such bland questions.

yeah, lame interviewer... but why are these old school ravers so evasive when replying to ''what new music are you listening to at the moment?'' Would be good to know if they are still inspired by the new.

All we know is Jenkinson listens to Empire Of The Sun after he created the name Shoebaleader One from a lyric in one of their songs.

there's gonna be an interview with him this thursday in AB (brussels) for free on a stage sortof (before he's gonna perform). sadly i probably can't make it for the interview, will see him live though woop. they'll probably post a video, AB has done some good interviews in the past. (the one with Venetian Snares about the gaycommunity n stuff, some of you will probably remember :p)

there's gonna be an interview with him this thursday in AB (brussels) for free on a stage sortof (before he's gonna perform). sadly i probably can't make it for the interview, will see him live though woop. they'll probably post a video, AB has done some good interviews in the past. (the one with Venetian Snares about the gaycommunity n stuff, some of you will probably remember :p)

Best interview I've ever seen.

Archived