IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Picture

Joyrex

Guest Iain C

Yes my guess would be Norwich because of the sponsorship.

Of course I know you were joking - but the fact remains I wouldn't use that word - any excuse to dig out the etymology dictionary and talk about words though. And to call someone a bellend.

As for the marriage, it's mostly so we can move in together, something we've been putting off for ages. That'd be a big no-no for some of her more reactionary relatives who'd then make life difficult for her mum. For us, it's just a hoop we have to jump through.

she's Asian, isn't she? (btw "Asian" in Australia strictly means "East Asian"). I get that situation. good luck to you two.

Yeah, Asian as in "south Asia".

Of course I know you were joking - but the fact remains I wouldn't use that word - any excuse to dig out the etymology dictionary and talk about words though. And to call someone a bellend.

As for the marriage, it's mostly so we can move in together, something we've been putting off for ages. That'd be a big no-no for some of her more reactionary relatives who'd then make life difficult for her mum. For us, it's just a hoop we have to jump through.

If you get married you can badger everyone for stuff. !! Plus watch your friends get smashed with your family, whilst you keep the drinks to a minimum. (that part would suck).

Actually a bellend is probably worse than being called a dick, because it only refers to a small section of the appendage. And lesser size is apparently worse in this context. Next time embrace my middle ground (heh) and call me Shaft.

;-]

200px-Richard_Roundtree_1973.JPG

she's Asian, isn't she? (btw "Asian" in Australia strictly means "East Asian"). I get that situation. good luck to you two.

But it's a subcontinent. I prefer the australian way, less confusing. And acknowledges a bloody great chunk of tectonic plate.

It's funny how 'american' is the opposite of this. USA is a portion of the americas and yet it's people are what's exclusively thought of when that word comes to mind.

Guest Frankie5fingers

that cat is pretty creepy looking back there. he kinda looked like a falcon statue when i first saw him.

But it's a subcontinent. I prefer the australian way, less confusing. And acknowledges a bloody great chunk of tectonic plate.

It's funny how 'american' is the opposite of this. USA is a portion of the americas and yet it's people are what's exclusively thought of when that word comes to mind.

The reason for that is probably really simple-- how else would you make a demonym out of United States of America? Statesian? Uniton?

(Americani imo)

Edited by baph

Guest Iain C

most recent that I have with me being alone is this one (summer 2010) ...have to pose for myself more..

got a bit of a bashar al-assad look going there, and i mean that in the nicest possible way